Sign in to follow this  
conan the librarian

Top quality hacking - prepubescent boy

A story from my experiences yesterday. I ran from Ballota to Berezino on a 35+ populated server, and came across nobody - absolutely no one, whilst stopping in each town along the way for at least 5 minutes.

The first person who I meet was a hostile fresh spawn just south of Berezino - who was managing to land punches on me whilst sprinting, and seemingly glitching along the way, he was literally disappearing. I spoke to him on chat whilst running, and said 'that's some serious hacking going on' to which he replied 'Yes, I know!, give me your gun and I'll show you how to do it', which I refused.

All of a sudden he disappeared, and reappeared with an axe, and landed a couple of blows on me. I managed to shoot him in the leg with my magnum, at which point he began crawling along the floor at sprint pace, and aiming blows at me. I killed him eventually, and during the time it took to bandage myself, he had found me again, super-ghosting his way to me. He boasted that he could be at NWAF in less than 2 minutes. I killed him again, and within 3 minutes he was back at me, where I shot him again, this time he told me to hang tight, because he needed to run to NEAF to get a magazine so that he would kill me.

I ran for my life, frightened by this high-pitched shrill voiced hacker, I ran for the hills and begged for a server restart, and today the gods were listening and finally granted me salvation from my tormentor.

Edited by conan the librarian
  • Like 3

Battle Eye will most likely get him...

Later.

After the damage has been done.

Of course, his parents will buy him his most likely 8th copy of DayZ right after he gets banned.

• Like 1

I was in game with a friend outside Berezino on a 35+ server as well when all of a sudden, some kid also with a high pitch going through puberty laugh started glitching around us.

He was disappearing and reappearing while shooting and killed my friend before wounding me. I was crawling when he stood over me and I shot him twice. He laughed like a 12 year old ladyboy and said your bullets will do no good before ending my life. This happened a few weeks ago and haven't felt the desire to play since. Sounds like the same kid and if so then that makes it all the more depressing that he is still going at it.

Edited by Zombiewarpi
  • Like 2

A few weeks ago I entered the NEAF jail after I heard an M4 shot. Carefully I cleared the building and surprisingly, no-one was there. However, on top on the stairs there were no less than 5 bodies laying face-down. Still alert, I checked the pulse of one of them. No pulse, warm to touch. Now in full alert mode, I noticed a player appearing down the hall, completely out of the blue. I quickly aimed and shot, shortly  after he riddled me with 5.56 and ended me. I'm pretty proud that I actually managed to hit him, but he probably had god-mode anyway.

For the life of me, I can't possibly understand why anyone would do this. Sitting somewhere, invisible and invincible, shooting players. Not only shooting players, but shooting them when you think they're looting and not even paying attention. It's the pinnacle of sadness.

Only a pre-pubescent kid could find that entertaining. 

Edited by The End.

For the life of me, I can't possibly understand why anyone would do this. Sitting somewhere, invisible and invincible, shooting players. Not only shooting players, but shooting them when you think they're looting and not even paying attention. It's the pinnacle of sadness.

Only a pre-pubescent kid could find that entertaining. 

As a hacker myself I can say we mostly do it out of curiosity ( note I am a whitehat, I work in comp security and I have never hacked a game in my life, or anything els that wasn't mine for that matter ) We like to figure out ways to play with the system outside of what is or should be possible. We like to explore, create new ways of interacting with things. This is basically the definition of a real hacker. The guys you encounter in game are scriptkiddies. They aren't really hacking anything. They are using tools made by others, most often point and click tools which make things easy for them. Hell they couldn't hack themselfs out of a paper box of you gave them an axe.

Don't worry to much about them eventually they will get banned by VAC or BE.

Edited by Massacre

my god I hate stupid testical-inverted prepubescent people like that. they think they are the shit downloading h4x from youtube.

A story from my experiences yesterday. I ran from Ballota to Berezino on a 35+ populated server, and came across nobody - absolutely no one, whilst stopping in each town along the way for at least 5 minutes.

The first person who I meet was a hostile fresh spawn just south of Berezino - who was managing to land punches on me whilst sprinting, and seemingly glitching along the way, he was literally disappearing. I spoke to him on chat whilst running, and said 'that's some serious hacking going on' to which he replied 'Yes, I know!, give me your gun and I'll show you how to do it', which I refused.

All of a sudden he disappeared, and reappeared with an axe, and landed a couple of blows on me. I managed to shoot him in the leg with my magnum, at which point he began crawling along the floor at sprint pace, and aiming blows at me. I killed him eventually, and during the time it took to bandage myself, he had found me again, super-ghosting his way to me. He boasted that he could be at NWAF in less than 2 minutes. I killed him again, and within 3 minutes he was back at me, where I shot him again, this time he told me to hang tight, because he needed to run to NEAF to get a magazine so that he would kill me.

I ran for my life, frightened by this high-pitched shrill voiced hacker, I ran for the hills and begged for a server restart, and today the gods were listening and finally granted me salvation from my tormentor.

I came onto the forums today because i experienced something very similar just last night. I was on a full 40 person server in the grove in Berezino. I had been running around and saw no one. I stopped in the grove and some dude immediately appears and starts punching me so fast i couldn't react. I knew it had to be some script kiddies and this thread confirmed it for me. Pretty sad...

Edited by MCNine

i think i got similar experience a month ago. i spawned in on a 35+ server in the very deep of a forrest. so a pretty safe position. when i logged in i got the 1st hit/shot (dont know) and the screen was grey for a second. i was surprised, thought a glitch or something. i turned around and try to check the area then got the second hit... you are dead. 1 second later i hear the breathing of the guy looting me. he was insant at my body. and i didnt even hear any shots.

Edited by newguyzombie

As a hacker myself I can say we mostly do it out of curiosity ( note I am a whitehat, I work in comp security and I have never hacked a game in my life, or anything els that wasn't mine for that matter ) We like to figure out ways to play with the system outside of what is or should be possible. We like to explore, create new ways of interacting with things. This is basically the definition of a real hacker. The guys you encounter in game are scriptkiddies. They aren't really hacking anything. They are using tools made by others, most often point and click tools which make things easy for them. Hell they couldn't hack themselfs out of a paper box of you gave them an axe.

Don't worry to much about them eventually they will get banned by VAC or BE.

And here come the braggers...

Y'know, there is a very very simple fix to this, which is beyond the Dev's comprehension at this time.  In fact, the code would be so small and simple, but yet, the Dev's still can't figure it out.

ADD DEATH MESSAGES ASAP!  Let people know who killed them, give the server admins a way to actually ban these fucking hackers!  If a player receives too many server bans in a short period of time, they should automajically be given a global ban.

Simple!!!! VERY SIMPLE!!!

Yet, they will not add the lil' piece of code to help the server admins.

These pre-descended testicles all sound alike

thats why u turn ur VOIP volumne off..

least u dont have to listen to the shrils...

• Like 1