Sign in to follow this  
Mark Darkers

We will always remember you, oh pointy hill of stary.

A friend and I were passing trough stary forest, and we came by the famous glitched ground part (the pyramid shape), only to find it was no longer there, instead this little Easter egg took its place. A nice memorial to the mysterious yet beautiful shape of the world.
Could some one maybe translate the text?(perhaps).

(this was the only picture i could find on google of the original one, don't know who the op is, sorry).

29o2x61.jpgidgaw2.jpg1zqx0z4.jpg

Edited by Mark Darkers
  • Like 5

I can translate it= for you

'There is no easter eggs on this game, the devs are too busy working on the actual game, if there are any easter eggs they will come after the game is finished or when it is close to being finished, please stop sending people on pointless quests to find absolutely nothing'.

The triangle is an indication of how people feel about easter eggs as a whole, first there was no interest and then the interest peaked and everyone was looking for the radio signals but then when people realised it was a hoax no one gave a fuck again, and now were here trying to revive it again.

Sorry if i ruined your fun.

Edited by anothercynicalbrit

Sorry if i ruined your fun.

Characteristically cynical! For every urban legend, red herring and wild goose chase out there, there's a thousand opportunities for what the community calls "emergent gameplay" which can be pretty fun, or so they tell me.

I wish someone would really translate the sign.

@ anothercynicalbrit…please don't make false translations as some folks might erroneously believe you.

I think everybody, including yourself, really wants to know what it says.

• Like 3

It says something along the lines of "Till 23/04/2014 the ground at this place was bugged" then i assume the little point shows what it looked like with the term "cone" or "tip" next to it. judging from the previous picture i guess they fixed it and assumed that people would remember the terrain was bugged there or something.

Till 23.04.2014 at this lacation was ground bug- "spire" than comes triangle and i gues nickname СЕНЧ (sench). The coolest thing is that 23.04 is my birthday!

• Like 1

there is an official translation of the sign, and explanation from the author - if you look around.

the pyramid has gone, however I hear a rumor that there is a pyramid somewhere else on the map. Yes.

Anyone know where is the new pyramid ?

Edited by pilgrim

i stumbled upon it at nighttime and was freaked out.... :D

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel