Sign in to follow this  
TheCuddlyKoala

Can't Download Previous Patch in DayZ Commander (103718)

I am having trouble joining DayZ servers via DayZ Commander that are running on the previous patch (103718) When i install patch 103718 to play on most servers it says in Yellow: ARMA 2: NOT FOUND (Out of date) and i can't join servers unless i update to the newest patch, (meaning i can't play on those servers) I also can't install any other patch below the latest version (112555), when i do is says: There was an error launching Arma 2 with DayZ. So, i can only play on the server which have updated to the patch 112555, but all of the good servers including, Epoch Panthera and various other mod server run on the patch 103718! PLEASE HELP!  :( 

post-209952-0-47892200-1401975182_thumb.

post-209952-0-20350700-1401975188_thumb.

Edited by TheCuddlyKoala

Make sure to post in the correct section, as there are pinned topics about this in the Mod-Troubleshooting section explaining you everything you need to know.

I just downloaded the patch 103718 for the server i want to join and i still get the error message: bad version server rejected connection.

I just downloaded the patch 103718 for the server i want to join and i still get the error message: bad version server rejected connection.

Make sure to post in the correct section, as there are pinned topics about this in the Mod-Troubleshooting section explaining you everything you need to know.