Sign in to follow this  
kaal

DayZ is to Clean

i like the way the game is looking, its not "over the top"

What I want to see is a computer running the game smoothly on a 100man server in elektro with all this clutter around.

And same goes with the OP picture, sometimes you just have to do reality check to make sure you on the right track.

IF this was a singleplayer game and if the map was 30x smaller, you can create all the unique gore art you want but when you have this huge sandbox where there hundreds if not thousands of buildings, its just not that reasonable to expect detailed, unique graphics presented to the gameworld, not that Im against it though.

In regards to the screenshots I posted, I'm not saying that that type of scenery should be found everywhere on the map.  Mostly just around the major cities (Elektro, Berezino, Cherno, Svetlo, etc.) seeing as those would be the most populated areas and therefore be subject to the most chaos and turmoil during the initial outbreak.

Edited by SpardisJX

Some more gore never hurts especially if it's a zombie game. Like I would love to see some blood splatter when you shoot someone and if you are close to person you shot some of that blood could arrive on your clothes thus attracting more infected and also dismemberment. Although this is just a dream. I highly doubt something like dismemberment is possible with this limited engine that DayZ is using.

Edited by raynor009