roninhg

Got 15 FPS increase with new Nvidia driver that was released today

I have an ak :D though mags are harder to find then press vests, i literally found a press vest and am yet to find a mag, luvkily my friend donated me one.

• Like 1

I have an ak :D though mags are harder to find then press vests, i literally found a press vest and am yet to find a mag, luvkily my friend donated me one.

What is it like to shoot that thing :3 ?

YEt again Nividia fucks my AMD card again...I wish I got that much of an increase. Sniff Sniff*

comment_ZzF8KEFTu6u1cdwC2SIoBs9ZAR1VD7tU

are people actually getting higher frames in cherno, electro, svetlo etc?? il believe it when i see it, just installing now...

ive just spawned in to check for an increase,  one problem is that I didn't have a clue where I was !! :(   but I was getting 110 in the woods I was in when normally its between 75-90 , I`d oc my card to 1250 so may have just been that :) although the whole thing seemed smoother

No performance increase for me unfortunately. 40-70 FPS with everything maxed and post-processing disabled.

Also I was rubber-banding all over the place, which hasn't really been an issue for me up until now. Is that a problem with the new exp. build, or maybe just the server that I was playing on?

Was on for a good four hours and running in and out buildings with no rubber banding Exp AU/NZ 04. We had some minimal after the reset when we were around two other people and we were all running around like a madwoman eating breakfast.

Frames were 50-60 in the forests/fields and 25-30 in Berezino but dropped to low 20's in svetlo my end. Only running a GTX 460 atm though. Objects and textures on very high.

Edited by Hetstaine

im getting mid 30s in berezino, which is  same as before, havent checked at other big towns, but i dont think i need to. 

i5 4670, gtx670 4gb, 8gb fast  ram, fast ssd,

so no, no fps increase for me at all..

im getting mid 30s in berezino, which is  same as before, havent checked at other big towns, but i dont think i need to. 

i5 4670, gtx670 4gb, 8gb fast  ram, fast ssd,

so no, no fps increase for me at all..

I think either your in game settings are too high or something might be wrong with your system as your fps is too low for that system.

I think either your in game settings are too high or something might be wrong with your system as your fps is too low for that system.

nah i dont think anyone gets over mid 30s in  the busy towns, its always been that way with these places since arma,

or if you do, tell me your system and fps when its the hardest hitting areas of cherno/electro

nah i dont think anyone gets over mid 30s in  the busy towns, its always been that way with these places since arma,

or if you do, tell me your system and fps when its the hardest hitting areas of cherno/electro

I get like 40-50 depending where I look in towns. i5 4670k, 660, 12gb RAM, SSD I dont have post processing and other system sapping things on though.

I get like 40-50 depending where I look in towns. i5 4670k, 660, 12gb RAM, SSD I dont have post processing and other system sapping things on though.

sure i can get higher frames if i look in a certain area. thats why i asked the question in the way i did.

i have pp on because game looks flat otherwise, and anyway , turning settings down does not increase frames my more than about 5fps. thats just how this game  runs

How low is your object detail, view, object and shadow distances? Object detail on low doesn't render players couple hundred meters away.

I get 20-35 in towns if I put object detail on normal and that's pretty much a must in this game.

Edited by St. Jimmy

Do you have to run the game with GeForce Experience to get the frame boost or can you just run it as normal without GeForce Experience.

How low is your object detail, view, object and shadow distances? Object detail on low doesn't render players couple hundred meters away.

I get 20-35 in towns if I put object detail on normal and that's pretty much a must in this game.

I have all that on high

sure i can get higher frames if i look in a certain area. thats why i asked the question in the way i did.

i have pp on because game looks flat otherwise, and anyway , turning settings down does not increase frames my more than about 5fps. thats just how this game  runs

Things like pp aren't worth having on because it sucks your fps down too much but I mean if you prefer looks over 30fps then so be it. 

I have all that on high

Things like pp aren't worth having on because it sucks your fps down too much but I mean if you prefer looks over 30fps then so be it. 

this nvidia driver, does not offer a 15 frame increase,  to players who already had 35 frames in low fps areas. thats why i posted here,

i understand what frames i should be getting, and am getting.

if i turn off pp i gain 1 or 2 frames,  but i am talking about the absolute lowest frames il get when moving around low fps towns. no one is getting good frames in those towns.

amazing, yet another reason why I always go nvidia these days

when ATI was around, different story. As soon as they got bought up by AMD i switched and have never been happier.

• Like 1

dunno why control panel now seems to think that FXAA isn't available for the game though + there is a new SLI profile all right but It still only works by forcing AR2 from what I can see