Sign in to follow this  
Drew1

Hats

A healthy balance of loot can improve the realism of a post-apocalyptic scenario. It has come to my attention the shear number of hats that I find in comparison to other types of loot. An abundance in clothing in general would seem reasonable, but hats appear to be the most prominent spawn in most suburban areas. I just thought I would bring this to attention. It is possible that I am the only one with this problem. I promise you though, from my point of view, the amount of unique headwear available to me is hilariously vast. I personally do not even own a hat in real life.

My point being that replacing some of those frequent hat spawns with boots, gloves, t-shirts etc. would, in my personal opinion, make for a much more realistic scavenging experience.

there are never enough hats.

clothing has twofold function; character customization and inventory space. only head items: hats, masks etc. provide character customization without potentially sacrificing invenotry space, so they are an important part of indivudualizing your character.

also, they are easier to make than other clothing parts.

Edited by e47

also, they are easier to make than other clothing parts.

So much this. Hats, vests, and bags are easy because they don't need a weighted model (long explanation.) But character models like clothes? I've almost put my fist through the computer doing them.