Sign in to follow this  
Tombob (DayZ)

Squeezing soaked clothes into bottles

since clothes are getting wet and soaked, it kinda makes sence in a survival entironment to have the ability the squeez all water out into containers if needed. 

just a though, hope you like it

• Like 11

Wow, an actual Idea that hasn't been suggested yet (far as I can tell).  You'd probably still have to disinfect/clean it somehow if it was from going in the lake/rivers.  Rain soaked clothes should be alright but probably still dirty from the sweat and dirt on the clothing itself.

• Like 3

Wow, that's not a bad idea. Of course the water wouldn't be clean, and you wouldn't get very much from it, but if you were dying of thirst this feature would be great.

• Like 1

It would be best to open that up and make it more general- for example, we've got that gas lamps can have realtime interactions with the world. Why not apply the same thing to water containers? By leaving, say, a bucket outside while it rains, the bucket will gradually collect water the longer it's left out. With the obvious necessity of needing to be purified. I'm looking forward to fireplaces being implemented as a way to purify water again, too.

• Like 1

Lets get all tasty sweat and put it into our drinking bottles. +support

• Like 1

I think directly drink froming your soaked shirt should be an option, even without a container. It's annoying when it's raining and you are dying of thirst.  I'd also like the Bear Grills approved drinking your own piss with some negative sideeffects.

Edited by pistaaaa