Testy69

Rape and Torture

Hey guyZ. Ok. So I'm totally against rape and everything in real life but since DayZ supposed to be "realistic" I thought in a post-apocaliptic world if 3 bandints catch a woman, they'd probably rape. So why can't we rape and torture others in DayZ?

After cuffing someone, rape and torture options should come up.

Tortures like;

cutting off the tongue (need pliers and a knife, unable to speak anymore)

cutting off the fingers (unable to use hands or pick up anything)

cutting off the ears (unable to hear)

cutting off the eyes (unable to see)

break arms or legs

There should be screaming and moaning during torture and rape.

I also want to see crafting stuff from human bones, like a skull mask, bone neclace and a melee weapon made from bones.

If someone's wearing a skull mask, you know he is a bandit.  :D

These stuff also add a meaning and a purpose to both being a bandit or a hero

Once the construction is implemented, I want to be able to decorate my walls/doors with human bones and skulls, I want to be able to stick a human head to a pole and place it in front of my base to strike fear anyone tries to attack me.

I thought all these stuff are realistic because we see these exact stuff in post-apocaliptic movies and games but we were never able to do it ourselfs.

If this is too much for some players there can be made a 3rd server in addition to standart and hardcore. It can be called Extreme Hardcore.

With these, we can actually role play being a sadistic cannibal,

-"oh dude, check out this sweet bone mace i made from the man we just raped and murdered"

And bandit groups can have a certain look to them. (eg. raiders in fallout series)

PS. this is not a troll thread, I'm being %100 serious.

Jesus fucking Christ no. What is wrong with you?

• Like 19

I do not understand how any of this would make the gaming experience better. There are a million different things that could be added for realism, but adding things just because they're technically something that could happen in a real-world scenario is a recipe for disaster. Implement things that will make the game more interesting and fun, not simply sadistic because "it's just a video game".

• Like 2

You can already break arms and legs, All you need is handcuffs and a baseball bat. Make due with that. Why would you need to cuts fingers and shit off? 

Strongly opposed. I understand your suggestion allows for men to be raped as well. 

As it is now, a lot of people find themselves sexually harassed in-game because they're girls. The amount of casual references to rape whenever male gamers encounter female gamers is sickening, and the amount of people actually going ahead and trying to simulate it is also sickening.

I don't want a game mechanic that legitimizes this kind of behaviour. Female gamers should be able to play without all their player interactions being centered around ''Hey, you're a girl *yuk yuk yuk* insert rape joke'' . Seriously, it's really fucking demeaning. 

• Like 10

Hmm. I appreciate what you're trying to say, but yeah, don't really think it'd be too appropriate. I don't imagine the devs would want their game to be referred to as a rape simulator. 

Have you considered trying Second Life? Might be a more appropriate place for that kind of stuff.

• Like 1

128874496505848355.jpg

Too much realism = ruins the fun

• Like 5

Hello there

Hmm.

Rape? No. Not a joking or fun matter.

Closing

Rgds

LoK

• Like 13

Pardon my intrusion but this must be said;

8CW2f.jpg

For the exact same reason we are not forced to brush our teeth in DayZ or else they rot out, or why we don't have to find clothing that actually fits us, there will never be things like rape.

Edited by Rage VG
  • Like 3