nhannon9

Banned, GameHack #140?

Hello,

Before you start on me, this is no ban appeal, this is no complaint thread, I'm merely asking for advice or any ideas on what I did wrong. (@kichilron / @SmashT)

Another disclaimer, before you go off on me for not contacting BattlEye, I have done so, and the only reason I'm posting here is not because I hope to get unbanned, but because I've seen BattlEye staff navigate these forums and I'm hoping they come across this thread.

So, now we begin.

I know many have been complaining about this GameHack #140, and thus I am not the only one. However, I am almost 100% sure I know the reason I was banned. Basically, this is a new computer that my friends and I put together and it was all good - playing DayZ was amazing on these new specs. However, one of my friends suggested I use a RAM drive to stream the files for all my games directly over, that sounded like a great idea at the time. However, after setting it up with him and playing DayZ, I get on, jog for 5 minutes and I get kicked for GameHack #140. No big deal, I normally get kicked for things like this, possibly intense de-sync. not sure. Anyway, I get back on and try to join a server, and what do you know, I'm globally banned.

If you're just on this post to say, "Uhh, don't cheat idiot..." I have not cheated. I understand this game is in alpha and like I said before, I'm merely looking for ideas on what might have happened. I'm sure it was my RAM drive, but I'm just looking to see if anyone else has any experience with this. Whether or not I get unbanned is out of my control because BattlEye doesn't seem interested in assisting us players, and I'm looking forward to H1Z1 anyway.

Any ideas why I may have been banned aside from my RAM drive?

Edited by nhannon9

Before you start on me, this is no ban appeal, this is no complaint thread, I'm merely asking for advice or any ideas on what I did wrong. (@kichilron / @SmashT)

Hallo.

Why do you adress us two directly with your first post? What is the reason for that?

The reason we're locking these threads is simply because there is nothing we can do about bans, not because we're evil persons.

And you will not get any help from BattlEye and not from us as well - the reason for that is simply because there is no reason to release information about an Antihack. That wouldn't make any sense.

The kick is probably from ram drive, see Sable's posts here, will be fixed soon. Just to clarify, no one will get banned for this if no actual hacks are used.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/187848-battleeye-game-hack-140/

Quite interesting, except I've actually been globally banned for it, I'm not sure if that user was banned or not but it seems from the post he just kept getting kicked.