Magickings

Glitching walls.

I am so angry at people glitching into the walls of buildings and camping, So today me and my buddy was scouting out NE Airfields for some goodies when we hear gunshots nearby. So we run into the house next to the radio tower and position ourselfs. My friend gets killed all of a sudden so i am now behinde the stairs looking towards the door when this guy jumps out of the wall behinde me and shoots me in the face.

I dont see how people can enjoy abusing these bugs. I thinks this is a PRIO to fix straight away because i see alot of people doing this in all kinds of buldings, for me this ruins the gameplay

• Like 2

I thought the Guaranteed messaging system stopped this shit.

I thought the Guaranteed messaging system stopped this shit.

It stops people desyncing and running through stuff, Not glitching through it.

Really would like to see this addressed.  Duping and wall glitching are the only major issues I run into on a regular basis in terms of people cheating. It's every single day too.

• Like 2

I am so angry at people glitching into the walls of buildings and camping, So today me and my buddy was scouting out NE Airfields for some goodies when we hear gunshots nearby. So we run into the house next to the radio tower and position ourselfs. My friend gets killed all of a sudden so i am now behinde the stairs looking towards the door when this guy jumps out of the wall behinde me and shoots me in the face.

I dont see how people can enjoy abusing these bugs. I thinks this is a PRIO to fix straight away because i see alot of people doing this in all kinds of buldings, for me this ruins the gameplay

Really would like to see this addressed.  Duping and wall glitching are the only major issues I run into on a regular basis in terms of people cheating. It's every single day too.

So have you voted on it?

• Like 2

Dunno what you mean by that.

That doesn't surprise me.

When there is an issue with the game you should check to see the feed back tracker if it has already been posted and if yes, vote. If no, create a new one or at least search the forums

Here is my thread on the issue and the lack of voting.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/186300-game-breaking-bug-only-100-votes/

and here is a vid of what I do to wall glitches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWptdev2PEs

Thanks, I did not realize you had to vote on the feedback tracker.

Thanks, I did not realize you had to vote on the feedback tracker.

All good my man, I don't think many do.  :thumbsup:

I think they could sorta stand to do a bit of a makeover on the feedback page, as it's not very intuitive.  Took me a bit to realize I needed to register an account to vote as well, since even in the help/instructions it didn't say that was necessary.

Happened to me no more than 5 minutes ago. Two guys glitched inside of the ATC at NE airfield. Very frustrated..

This exact same thing happened to me and two of my buddies two days ago.  DIdn't realize how common it was.  We finished gearing up in a low-pop server then jumped into a full server for fun.  We spawned into the house next to Air Traffic Control and NEAF and could clearly hear walking and re-loading.  We had the door closed and positioned ourselves for a fight.  All of a sudden the tip of a gun pops through the wall and shoots me dead.  There were like six of them together!  My other two team mates took a few out, but they were just running in through the walls.  I guess the rule for right now is that's a sketchy spot.  You better believe that I'll never log from the building again.  There's really no safe way out of it.

I think they could sorta stand to do a bit of a makeover on the feedback page, as it's not very intuitive.  Took me a bit to realize I needed to register an account to vote as well, since even in the help/instructions it didn't say that was necessary.

Agreed but it seems to be the standard template with BI.

Happened to me no more than 5 minutes ago. Two guys glitched inside of the ATC at NE airfield. Very frustrated..

This exact same thing happened to me and two of my buddies two days ago.  DIdn't realize how common it was.  We finished gearing up in a low-pop server then jumped into a full server for fun.  We spawned into the house next to Air Traffic Control and NEAF and could clearly hear walking and re-loading.  We had the door closed and positioned ourselves for a fight.  All of a sudden the tip of a gun pops through the wall and shoots me dead.  There were like six of them together!  My other two team mates took a few out, but they were just running in through the walls.  I guess the rule for right now is that's a sketchy spot.  You better believe that I'll never log from the building again.  There's really no safe way out of it.

Like this you mean?

All good my man, I don't think many do.  :thumbsup:

Also because you have to make another account for the feedback tracker, it seems. Another thing that'll shave off (minimum) 20% of the community.

Don't count on anything being done about this anytime soon

In the mod there was 2-3 of these glitches, the hospital glitch I found by accident

You could crawl under the ladder and glitch inside the wall and see everything and shoot out the windows

I discovered it when I had broken legs as tried to get up the ladder only to crawl through the wall

I researched the glitch and it was already well known

Was about 6 months before it was patched

infinite M4 mags VERY COMMON!!!!!

People editing their pbo's to let the buildings dissappear Client side! ALSO VERY COMMON

ist not hacks!!!  ITS BUGS, GLITCHES and EXPLOITS!!!!

Also because you have to make another account for the feedback tracker, it seems. Another thing that'll shave off (minimum) 20% of the community.

Agreed it is silly but at the end of the day we are here to help identify the problems with the game and with how frustrating some of these things are a simple 3 second account set up is pretty small in comparison. 

Was about 6 months before it was patched

I have recently purchased Arma2+OA to be able to play DayZ mod, started to play on some Overwatch server, gone to Berezino where they have big hospital building (near the "school/office" building), saw one guy on top of the roof, shoot him dead, gone up the ladder to loot his body but his buddy shoots me from the glitch. Is this patched on "vanilla" only?

I have found image example:

maxresdefault.jpg

I have recently purchased Arma2+OA to be able to play DayZ mod, started to play on some Overwatch server, gone to Berezino where they have big hospital building (near the "school/office" building), saw one guy on top of the roof, shoot him dead, gone up the ladder to loot his body but his buddy shoots me from the glitch. Is this patched on "vanilla" only? I have found image example: maxresdefault.jpg

That's the glitch

Yeah I think it might be patched on vanilla only

Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior

Agreed it is silly but at the end of the day we are here to help identify the problems with the game and with how frustrating some of these things are a simple 3 second account set up is pretty small in comparison. 

You'd be surprised. A lot of people just deal with it or don't care haha they got the 'game' not to be a tester but to play a game that they got for an exceedingly cheap price.

Here is my thread on the issue and the lack of voting.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/186300-game-breaking-bug-only-100-votes/

and here is a vid of what I do to wall glitches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWptdev2PEs

Weird, your bug report says this:

If your near a wall , you can see trough just placing the camera near and strafe with Q or E on 3rdperson.
If your first person , just zoom and run forward the wall.

Nothing about people being able to jump inside the walls at all !

We finished gearing up in a low-pop server then jumped into a full server for fun.  We spawned into the house next to Air Traffic Control and NEAF and could clearly hear walking and re-loading.  

Sorry, but this is rather despicable tactics as well. Gearing on low pop and then "heroicly" hopping to the jail building at the airfield.

Not saying this is cheating, but it's definitely not a good move.

Edited by Hombre

You'd be surprised. A lot of people just deal with it or don't care haha they got the 'game' not to be a tester but to play a game that they got for an exceedingly cheap price.

Oh no, I definitely agree or just come on here and complain

Weird, your bug report says this:

f your near a wall , you can see trough just placing the camera near and strafe with Q or E on 3rdperson.
If your first person , just zoom and run forward the wall.

Nothing about people being able to jump inside the walls at all !

Effectively it is the same the thing, instead of leaning back and looking, you jump at the wall.

Oh no, I definitely agree or just come on here and complain

Effectively it is the same the thing, instead of leaning back and looking, you jump at the wall.

Sorry, but it might be just the reason, that people did not vote more.

Bug report stating "People glitching / hiding inside walls" would draw a lot more attention, that just mentioning one can see through walls.

Sorry, but it might be just the reason, that people did not vote more.

Bug report stating "People glitching / hiding inside walls" would draw a lot more attention, that just mentioning one can see through walls.

Nope, it has less votes. Clearly you don't vote or you would know that...

http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view.php?id=8063

But don't worry bananas not fitting in holsters has more votes

http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view.php?id=6975

Edited by NexVentor