Sign in to follow this  
nikom7

Drugs

26 members have voted

1. 1. Drugs?

• Yes
    • No

I  don't know much about drugs, but I just came up with the idea of using drugs like morphine to reduce pain gained by gunshots, melee weapons and zombie slashes. What do you think of this idea?

Edited by Nikom7

You can already use morphine in game for injured legs... derp

I am aware of that, but it would be a cool addition if it'd have other purposes as well.

I would Love to force feed a bandit some acid and watch him trip out till he died!!!
If that's what you meant.

Needs an "I Don't Care" option.

I  don't know much about drugs, but I just came up with the idea of using drugs like morphine to reduce pain gained by gunshots, melee weapons and zombie slashes. What do you think of this idea?

I really only have one thing to say to that.

• Like 2

Driving with your buds in Chero. - Fear and Loathing in L…:

Edited by Stixx

When I mentioned drugs you all came up with drugs like marijuana etc.

Alright I'll try to explain it to you in another way, if someone is hit on the field, what does the medic first off all do besides stopping any bleeding? Reducing the pain with some morphine. And that's what I mean.

Drugs, but used as medicine, and regarding Morphine, give it more purposes other than magically giving you the ability to walk normally with broken legs.

Edited by Nikom7

We have morphine, epinephrine, antibiotics, Alcohol and Charcol so far as medical drugs. Why would we need more?

We don't until new diseases come into the game. However some Quikclot would be nice to have.

When I mentioned drugs you all came up with drugs like marijuana etc.

Alright I'll try to explain it to you in another way, if someone is hit on the field, what does the medic first off all do besides stopping any bleeding? Reducing the pain with some morphine. And that's what I mean.

Drugs, but used as medicine, and regarding Morphine, give it more purposes other than magically giving you the ability to walk normally with broken legs.

You were not specific enough for us to fully understand that post.

I agree with Dchill. We have all we need right now. I do agree only rags and sticks should fix your leg. Morphine should take away the pain but you still wont walk properly.

Oooooooh.....gotcha...those drugs!

Now that you say that..

Does this rag smell like chloroform? Mahahaaaa

You can already use morphine in game for injured legs... derp

I would like to see cigs to be an option o: would give the matchboxes a use too c:

I heard teenagers use coughing syrup to get high.. its crazy..

I would also like to see cigarettes in-game

Edited by raynor009

im not sure about drugs but i would definitely would like to see cigarettes in the game even if it wouldn't have any purpose in the game until BETA

i would see Cigarettes and cigar just for role play but the drugs idea can be good:

If drugs as well as alchoolic beverage will give you a low addition to charcater resistence and an upgrade to the chance of become unconscius when you get a hit they will be useful, BTW there must be a disvantage for using them so i think that a good balance can be something like:

Alcoholic beverage: small addition to shock resistence but reduce sprint speed, if consumed in execess drunk status:

alcoholic drink mostly common: beer, vine, vodka, etc..

Light Drugs: Small addition to shock resistence, if consumed in excess status similar to drunk and if consumed constantly dependency with an angry status (noise) for the characters until consumed again or until dependency gone (after loads of hours). Items rare

Heavy drugs and medical drugs: medium addition to shock resistence and run speed, after something like 30 min: fatigue effect, short breath or similar things. if consumed too frequently dependency with pain/convulsion status for the character. excess cause death. items VERY rare

there must be also as like as berries and food some different types of light/heavy drugs with different balance of good/negative effect and maybe some with only negative effects.

Edited by JKS-Alex

Alcohol and cannabis should reduce sway. Google it. That's why the olympics banned them (part of the tri-athelon used to include marksmanship). That beer in game, Kvass, should reduce sway, if we ever get a sway system.