Sign in to follow this  
nl

A touristic day in Chernarus

(---POSSIBLE SPOILERS---)

I didn't feel like helping others, nor pvp'ing, had all the stuff I need so today I decided to go on an easter egg hunt to visit the sites I never saw before.

Did some research where about I could find them and started my big tour.

Started with the bus accident a little SW of Krutoy Cap where I gave a bambi some food.

1zbgth5.jpg

Then off to see Bad Santa in the industrial zone in Cherno which almost got ruined by a swarm of zombies but I avoided them.

2004rhj.jpg

Paid a vist to the commisar statue North of Komarovo where I enjoyed lunch with some sodas.

35lgoj8.jpg

Refreshed I made my way up to the Blair Witch project SW of Pustoshka where a bandit thought he could rob an innocent tourist.(won't be doing that no more)

2n1crb8.jpg

And while the sun was slowly setting I made a final trip to the pyramid NNW of Stary Sobor where I will have dinner and camp for the night.

It was quite a long run and day...

14vlp2v.jpg

Who said DAYZ is nothing but pvp and KOS after you are fully geared? :)

I believe there are some more sites to visit but I have to research them first.

Tourist tips and approx. locations are welcome!

Edited by SAK
  • Like 10

(---POSSIBLE SPOILERS---)

I didn't feel like helping others, nor pvp'ing, had all the stuff I need so today I decided to go on an easter egg hunt to visit the sites I never saw before.

Did some research where about I could find them and started my big tour.

Who said DAYZ is nothing but pvp and KOS after you are fully geared? :)

Thank you so much for sharing. The community needs to share this kind of thing with each other, especially in the "early days" that we are currently going through together.

• Like 1

seemed like a lovely day! hope you took some sandwiches! 

Unfortunately there's still no way to find or make bread but my lunch consisted of some tuna and beans washed away with a cola and for dessert an orange.