Sign in to follow this  
turbodude555

Just another confused "player"

Hello all. Been spending days trying to get Dayz Mod/Epoch/Origin yadda yadda working. I'm lucky if I can step forward once spawning without DCing and maybe get 10mins play before DCing if extremely lucky! I've seen a few posts about this in my time trying to play, to no avail. I literally have nothing left to try to fix it! Opened as many ports as possible, reinstalled/installed/compatibility/install tricks, disabled any and all firewalls/antivirus. My internet is amazing, this is the ONLY thing I'm unable to play, SA works perfectly fine. I just wanted to experience some cars and helis but looks like I'm never playing ever :'(

I'm at a real loss as to why this is the only game that seems to not let me connect!

Any help would be very appreciated! First time poster so sorry if I messed anything up.

First time poster so sorry if I messed anything up.

MOved.

What are the exact errors you're getting? I don't see a description of that in your topic. Try to include as much information as possible, so we can help you.

MOved.

What are the exact errors you're getting? I don't see a description of that in your topic. Try to include as much information as possible, so we can help you.

I believe I have fixed this. sorry for the incorrect area of posting. Anyone having this issue, DO NOT install anywhere other than the same drive as Steam and the Arma games! This caused the issue I think. Apparently Steam didn't like the commute between two drives haha. Please spread this as I've seen similar posts!

I believe I have fixed this. sorry for the incorrect area of posting. Anyone having this issue, DO NOT install anywhere other than the same drive as Steam and the Arma games! This caused the issue I think. Apparently Steam didn't like the commute between two drives haha. Please spread this as I've seen similar posts!

If you're talking about the mods, such as Epoch, you will have to install thim inside the ARMA 2: OA folder, otherwise it will not work properly, as it won't be recognised.