Sign in to follow this  
Etherious

Torchia's Improved M1911 Textures

Bad

0YZuW7W.jpg?1

Good

EvTd4dO.jpg?1

DayZ looks like picture one. I can already here the cries... "it's probably intentional, we are supposed to be untrained survivors" (roll eyes). Also all the handguns appear to use the same skeleton animation right now.

*nods* Ahhhh I get it now. :3

Tactical turtle works tho so thats what I stick with until someone comes up with something better. If I'm ever in a butt puckery situation I'll go with what works best over what looks good or feels comfortable.

Although I shoot horribly in whatever stance so its probably irrelevant ; D

Yup yup! Well..what about..this. :D (This is fun <3)

hqdefault.jpg

Eww, Fallout 3.

Fallout 2 pipe rifle is much better.

Springun.gif

Eww, Fallout 3.

Springun.gif

But there were tones of other good guns in the game to make up for it if you had all the expansions. Personally some of those Mother Ship Zeta weapons and Point Look Out ones were beast. :p

Eww, Fallout 3.

Springun.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Maybe some noob was using them. xD

MacGruber+Shooting+Guns.gif

Console FPS pro right there LOL....

however framerate is way to high for a console xD

tactical-turtle-stance.png

Real bad

Hate the tactical turtle stance.

not sure whats worse. the stance or the fact he cant keep sight pegs aligned and thus needs a rds (or holo? hard to tell) on his pistol

not sure whats worse. the stance or the fact he cant keep sight pegs aligned and thus needs a rds (or holo? hard to tell) on his pistol

I can imagine you like this...

dsoAa.gif

LOL just dont be like one of these guys falling over while shooting a rocket launcher or some such..... XD

What kind of people let their kids have such easy access to guns? God damn it, people are idiots ..

EDIT: And the guy teaching his son to shoot, even though he's so young he probably couldn't hold it on his own ... Some people need a good slap to the face.

Edited by BillySpleen

What kind of people let their kids have such easy access to guns? God damn it, people are idiots ..

EDIT: And the guy teaching his son to shoot, even though he's so young he probably couldn't hold it on his own ... Some people need a good slap to the face.

Oh some of these are just EXTREMELY bad i agree. Did you see the guy that blew himself apart with the rocket launcher in an ally way? Yeah some ppl are really bad.