Speightinator

What's the longest you've gone with a single DayZ character before dying?

Well, it was a chic by default. He was new so didn't change it for a bloke. :D

chic  [sheek] 

adjective, chic·er, chic·est.

attractive and fashionable; stylish: a chic hat.

noun

style and elegance, especially in dress: Paris clothes have such chic.

stylishness; modishness: the chic of the firstnighters.

casual and understated style, as in dress or décor, that expresses a specified trendy lifestyle or activity: Black-rimmed glasses bring some geek chic to your outfit.

Do you mean chick? Female?  Woman?

Everyone that claims to have survived more than couple hours lies, everyone dies more often from bugs than anything else, so yeah, nice pack of liars checking on each other to see who has the bigger nose.

haha calling people liars. maybe you just dont have a clue what you are doing

• Like 1

I had a character for a little over 30 hrs of gameplay on hardcore, then I vaulted over something and died.

It doesn't seem at all hard to live a long life on western side of the map which is why I've been gearing up and going east to drop supplies for bambis in need (usually running from zombies)... but that only gets me killed by a mosin when their scout bambi friend comes flying through the town like a bloodhound. New tactic... drop food with a lit gas lamp and disappear... live forever.

like 2 weeks of a couple of hours each day, but was boring as hell and in the end I welcomed death.

Edited by TheScruffyBandit

Hours or days don't mean anything because it all depends what you have been doing in the game and what servers you have been playing on. Saying your character survived for 3 months having played on low pop servers or night servers or avoided cities doesn't really mean you survived anything but rather avoided everything.

chic  [sheek] 

adjective, chic·er, chic·est.

attractive and fashionable; stylish: a chic hat.

noun

style and elegance, especially in dress: Paris clothes have such chic.

stylishness; modishness: the chic of the firstnighters.

casual and understated style, as in dress or décor, that expresses a specified trendy lifestyle or activity: Black-rimmed glasses bring some geek chic to your outfit.

Do you mean chick? Female?  Woman?

LMAO you need some medicine for that OCD?

When was the last time you logged in? :P

today, yesterday, day before that.

I will spend anywhere from 15 mins to an hour online.

30-45 hours-ish , playing Mosin LRS / Sks PU , mostly scouting and providing over-watch for my group. Never really got into a lot of CQC on that life. Racked up between 40-75 kills (some unconfirmed , didn't really count. Mostly estimate). I will say though that the mosin in the hands of an accurate player is far better suppression tool than the M4. Can easily keep groups of 3-8 hunkered down while your group moves for better positioning / flanks.

Around 40 hours on regular and 30 on hardcore. Both still alive.

On regular i'm playing few hours per day and i'm alive from more than 2 weeks. I search for human contact on safe mode, being sure to be on a position ad advante. I choose the kill on sights, I do stalk people and sneak behind them and try to approach for a contact. I'm a  Vigilante.

On Hardcore i'm trying since few days and I'm alive from 1 week. Same way to play.

Would be nice if dev's will improve a bar on main menu where it shows the number of hours someone is playing with "that char"....so that it can be screened out and showed to other people to show his surviving skill. Plus will save your best record to survive if you die...so that if you restart you will see also what was your longest record play.

...I'm just reading some stats on this topic that i really find difficult to be real.

Edited by GunnyITA

2 weeks or so on my regular (Logging in daily). My hardcore has been around for a very long time, but I am super careful there.

Edited by MileyVirus

About 20hrs with my current survivor. Beaten starvation, broken legs, the threat of being gang banged by zombies and have not interacted with anyone else this trip.

I had a guy from about 3 weeks after alpha till about a week and a half ago. Some A-hole spary and prayed me at NEAF lol

Wasn't much actual in-game time....maybe 50 hours, im on 60 hours now so that's my best guess, he also survived a gear giveaway on the forums which was cool....and very surprising :)

However long ago I stopped playing the vanilla mod, my character was around for at least 90 days. Lord knows what it is now.

Still had some phased-out AS50 mags last I checked.

6 weeks playing 2-6 hours a day. About 12 to 15 kills. Survived being shot unconscious to kill my attacker with a magnum on the 2nd day. Eventually died west of elektro to an invisible player right after logging in.

Finally died after thirty two hours or so in game playing, managed to finally find an M4 Pristine all over apart from never finding a scope. Until after my respawn in Svet, typical.

Had one of those general deaths, went to climb down a ladder and fell to the ground, whoever loots my body at the large airfield will be having a fun day.

Mod - Still alive, around 500+ days.

SA - Died last night to someone who shoot me through a stone wall, inside one of those small rooms. Was sitting there relaxing eating some food. When I got killed. And there were no entrance or window that would have mean that he could have seen me through it. Since then I've died 2 times to people murdering newspawns, fully kitted of course.

Oh the joy of noobandits.