Sign in to follow this  
supafreakaj

DayZ- I dont like hardcore severs

Hey everyone I have a new video out again watch your asses in hardcore servers there are some mean people who play. 

Edited by TheSupaFreakAJ

Natural selection, nobody want you to have their loot/food because zombies are not a threat and one person can easily wipe every zombie on map alone.

P.S.You made everything ok, but i think you made one mistake - you told - do not shoot - that's bad sentence to tell, i can't explain because of my poor level of english, but from psychology side - it's not acceptable to tell such words in that situation, when you meet armored dudes.

You better told - ok lets go, i have some rags, lets go, some zombie is here, i will help(you told few of them but, just bad luck, you found fags)
Do not tell such words as - kill,kos,loot,shoot,wait,stop,there is some enemies,lets loot together(that's mean you will have some loot too, so just nope do not tell)
Also to make a friends - best of all - help someone to patch,give medical help, kill zombies, kill koser

people are like this nomatter if hardcore or regular but yeah people are a bit more friendlyer on regular

• Like 1

Dude what made u keep going back to the same three buttheads? should have armed your self then  try to take them out. Once you go hardcore u never go back. You like to play way to friendly! Bump

• Like 1

I understand why you tried to solicit help, but I probably would have just gone off on the guy you were going for; you ran around with them long enough that he didn't seem to see you as a threat, and you had a few opportunities to get him. I probably would have told him to come up to the top of the police station to get a view of the guys in the woods, and if/when he did, chop the fuck out of him with the axe.

The top and bottom of it, you were a bottom feeder and they were sharks. what value could you add to their squad? - i doubt they were interested in adding a 4th man to their squad. Until there's more to do in dayz than PvP this will be an ongoing cycle.

hardcore servers and regular servers feature this cycle too.

i play on hardcore for competitive play and regular for shits n giggles.

Edited by hitt0r

Dude what made u keep going back to the same three buttheads? should have armed your self then  try to take them out. Once you go hardcore u never go back. You like to play way to friendly! Bump

Well the goal was to find another group (as you saw at the end) gain their trust and have them kill them for me or equip me with a better weapon but it didnt turn out the way i planned. 

Points for your accent, made me lol :)