Sign in to follow this  
kyleford2013

[ObvG] Oblivion Gaming |Active Admins|Self BB|One Step Building|Custom Super AI Cities|Dynamic Weather|HALO Spawn| Custom Loadouts and Bases|$Prizes$

Website address is http://www.obvg-servers.com/

IP Address for Server:     74.63.242.26:2502

TeamSpeak3 IP:            ts34.gameservers.com:9120

Our server has:

• Massive custom built AI cities
  • Day/Night Cycle
  • Random AI Missions
  • No Overburden
  • Self BB
  • Constantly Variable Economy
  • One Step Building
  • Halo Spawn
  • Admins are massively online
  • Donor Loadouts
  • Donor Bases
  • Weekly Events and events every few days as determined by admins
  • Come check us out!!!
We will be doing a server event Thursday Night IF AND ONLY IF we get a full server!!!! TELL YOUR FRIENDS TELL YOUR KIDS TELL YOUR WIFE. 

The event will be a Hunger Games Style Event on Skalisky Island. I will be TPing everyone out to the island and there will be one LARGE box in the center of the area that EVERYONE will go loot once I start the event. Everyone will come to the island with no gear and once the event starts you run forward grab a weapon and start. There is NO AMMO inside the Weapon Boxes. Once the event starts you will have to work your way around the island solo or in groups to find the boxes with ammo stashed inside of them. Once you get ammo start the killing! Last man standing wins the game and $20 cash prize from my PayPal account. 

We do events like this EVERY WEEK. Not cash prizes every week but in game prizes every week. Come check us out!!!!

We do events like this EVERY WEEK. Not cash prizes every week but in game prizes every week. Come check us out!!!! EVERY PERSON YOU BRING I WILL GIVE A BRIEF TO YOU PER PERSON, BRING 3 OR MORE IN A CLAN AND YOU WILL GET BUILDING SUPPLIES

DOWN BELOW IS A SNEAK PEAK OF OUR AI CITY WE HAVE

post-152513-0-16655400-1398365889_thumb.

Edited by kyleford2013