-Gews-

Another new pistol...

T51FmoH.jpg

Looks like an Encore. Welp.

Concerns about this one is that muzzle velocity must be reduced but there is no current system in place for this.

• Like 12

Thank you.

Hmmm, interesting idea. Not sure how practical though.

spawn point? Any informatin about the attachements

Looks 'unpleasant'

A breach loading, 30-caliber riflepistol???  just what we always wanted  :facepalm:

Edited by Mr Jizz
  • Like 2

Caliber?

Probably .308.

Should be around 2600 ft/s vs 2820 ft/s.

Awesome.. Is that a long range on it too?

Nope.

Another minor concern would be that this becomes some kind of super pistol... an Encore is a poor choice for self-defence compared to the other handguns and this should be how things play out in the game as well. Hunting/sniping players or animals better, combat/self-defence worse, if this is not the case things need rejigging.

Capacity, range, energy, caliber?

One, probably 1850 meters, about 3000 joules, probably 7.62x51mm.

• Like 3

Is the scope on backwards? Is this a Photoshop?

yep, it's backwards.

priceless.

Yea looks that way. must be glitched or a different scope.

nwc27b.jpg

I don't think the devs would leak a pic with a glitched scope on backwards and its definitely on backwards.

I'm calling Photoshop until something concrete is posted. 

Imo, the new pistols are a bit over the top atm, like we need more pistols. Timing here makes this a appear like a joke pic.

Edited by Weyland Yutani
  • Like 3

nwc27b.jpg

I don't think the devs would leak a pic with a glitched scope on backwards and its definitely on backwards.

I'm calling Photoshop until something concrete is posted. 

Imo, the new pistols are a bit over the top atm, like we need more pistols. Timing here makes this a appear like a joke pic.

True I am with you on this 1.

The scope is not backwards, it just has a small objective.

What is it ? you guys and guns. And even the Devs are addicted to guns Guns guns guns guns guns guns.

Its a Device with only one purpose "KILL". what is it that you all know so much about those things ?

This one Looks like that "old chetterhand" has already killed some bears with it. does it still work ?

I dont Need more guns I Need a game that works. why not putting in These Little things when the core is working ?

Edited by Ozar
  • Like 5

I'm amazed that the P1 and the Encore have made it into the game before the bloody Glock 17 or a pump-action shotgun!

As far as the scope, the large eyepiece lens over a smaller objective lens is perfectly common on pistol scopes and has to do with the shooters viewing angle/distance relative to holding a pistol at arms-length.

scoped-revolver.jpg

The REAL question is.. will we be able to use this scope on the Magnum?....

I certainly hope so.

• Like 3

if this is actually real then it is a little concerning, while overall I think that the devs have done a great job my biggest concern is with the lack of direction regarding the items we are getting, it just seems like the devs are a bit lost on this one. Payday Masks? Amphibia S (how obscure can you get!)? Crossbow? Colt Python? Blaze Rifle? TACTICAL BACON???? ROTTON KIWI???? ENCORE?????? This game shouldn't feel like a big Easter egg hunt!

Couldn't we get more clothing items: a few jumpers, some new camos and backpacks, maybe some headscarf's and balaclavas? And some sensible soviet/czech weapons like maybe a CZ rifle? 

Its just a pity because the art team are clearly really talented and the models look fantastic, its just the things they model in the first place are very odd.

Edited by YorkMorgan
  • Like 4

FOR THE LAST TIME.

Separate developers work on different parts of the game. One team works on physics another works on weapons another works on zeds, etc.

And why are you asking why people know so much about guns? Some people like guns and have them IRL big woop.

Obviously they are doing something the wrong way..shouldn't you first concentrate all your ressources to create a working frame then add the content instead of doing it the other way around? There are a ton of weapons in the game compared to features and bugs..alpha or not and even the weapons don't seem to work right. Come on fanboys bash me.

What is it ? you guys and guns. And even the Devs are addicted to guns Guns guns guns guns guns guns.

Its a Device with only one purpose "KILL". what is it that you all know so much about those things ?

This one Looks like that "old chetterhand" has already killed some bears with it. does it still work ?

I dont Need more guns I Need a game that works. why not putting in These Little things when the core is working ?

Ahhhhhhh shit!   Someone just questioned why the devs are adding more guns and 100 players servers when the damn core and zombies are more broken than  50 year old Tijuana Hooker......  Oh snap..... But its alpha, right?