Sign in to follow this  
Cypresss

Dear kichilron

Because you closed my topic "Fail Ban", I have to Post this here in this new thread, I'm sorry :(

"If you have problems or questions regarding BattlEye, please first check the documentation and FAQ below. If that doesn't help or you want to support BattlEye by sending in cheat/hack programs, website links or other useful information, just send an email to:

support[at]battleye.com

Please supply as many details as possible (e.g. when having problems, give information about your computer). That way your email can be answered and your issue be resolved much faster.

Note that we don't provide support on game-related things, such as problems with running the game, feature/bugfix requests or even patch release dates. Please refer to the customer support of that specific game regarding these things."

Note that we don't provide support on game-related things, such as problems with running the game, feature/bugfix requests or even patch release dates. Please refer to the customer support of that specific game regarding these things."

So as you can see, I got sent back here! Please help me...

Maybe you should try reading what's being provided there. They're asking to contact the support of the game for these things:

problems with running the game,feature/bugfix requests or even patch release dates

Anything related to Global Bans is being dealt with by BattlEye, not us.

Make sure your computer is not infested with a keystealer, even though you only acquire those by downloading suspicious content off YouTube.

I didn't download anything from youtube at all, so there cannot be any keystealer on my PC. Honestly I didn't even know Youtube is for downloads too. I thought it only does video streaming.

I'm just a little disappointed, this is happening to me. I've always followed the rules of being a friendly and fair gamer...

It would just be nice, not to feel treatened like a number. It would be nice if you would care about the community and not directing people to other services, where they can send an email, and probably never will get any answer...

Ok, OP,

So what problem are you having with the game that we can help,you with?

Global bans are not a bug, they are as they say a ban, which is BattlEye's job to deal with. It's not a case of us simply directing you to them because we can't be bothered; we are literally unable to do anything about it.

The only way to see a Global ban is to have a Globally Banned CD Key which only happens when the key is used with a player caught hacking.

For future reference, please do not create a new thread to continue a thread that was locked for a reason. PM the moderator in question regarding your thread and if an agreement can be reached the original thread can be unlocked.

Note that I said that your KEY is globally banned, not you. This means that a malicious program that you have installed stole your key and replaced it with a banned one. Again, this is your responsibility to ensure the safety of your computer, and BattlEye will not unban a CD key that has been caught hacking, even if you weren't hacking with it.

Edited by Rage VG

It would just be nice, not to feel treatened like a number. It would be nice if you would care about the community and not directing people to other services, where they can send an email, and probably never will get any answer...

Past has shown us that you have to do something in order to be banned - there is no "I was suddenly banned while I wasn't even home". This includes changing gamefiles you're not supposed to change - as you said you did.

There is no such thing as "my brother", "my cousin", "my priest". You are the one responsible for your CD-Key and that you don't download anything that might get you banned.

It seems like you didn't even try to contact the BE-Support. Try that first and don't try to blame me for it.

• Like 1