Sign in to follow this  
kylefinlayson1997

Digestive System?

a player should not be able to live off a diet of only beans and soda.

I managed it when I was a student

The day I have to take a shit in DayZ is the day I uninstall it.

You don't like realism do you ?

QDpr0mI.png

poop is already in game all we need now is an animation for it to come out.

Would like for it to also be a pickable item so you can force feed it to people or rub our arrow tips and .22lr bullets with it to infect people.

Edited by gibonez

You don't like realism do you ?

QDpr0mI.png

poop is already in game all we need now is an animation for it to come out.

Would like for it to also be a pickable item so you can force feed it to people or rub our arrow tips and .22lr bullets with it to infect people.

It's a video game about zombies. Adding the necessity to piss and shit opens the door to a plethora of aggravation and juvenile harassment. There's more to making a video game than striving to make everything as realistic as possible.

• Like 1

Not interested in any of that.

You mean something along the lines of dipping your ammo or arrows in it and when a player gets hit, they die from a massive infection? Or maybe tainting a stream or other water supply.. or sabotaging opened cans of food and water bottles, leaving them for other players to consume? I'm totally for it..

If you can actually do those things i'm for it. If i can take a crap and run around elektro with it in my hands, i'm for it. 

But for some reason i really doubt you will be able to do that. At most you're going to have to shit, your player will squat, take a dumb and that's it. And if you don't your character will get smelly and have zombies attracted.

Just a dumb idea all together. F this game 

It's a video game about zombies. Adding the necessity to piss and shit opens the door to a plethora of aggravation and juvenile harassment. There's more to making a video game than striving to make everything as realistic as possible.

That applies to every game but dayz.

ZldZqIu.jpg

That would make for hilarious gameplay.

You are walking by a town suddenly a player runs by you with a syringe and pricks you with it sprinting away right after.

You are left confused and then after a short time begin to cough and become sick.

Contaminating water bottles with my faeces and dropping it for a poor fresh spawn to find in the first thing that springs to mind  :bandit:

Well, if there's going to have shit in the game regardless, I might as well make some suggestions. I too swear like a sailor whenever my character whines about being hungry after eating a full tin of pasta, or whines about thirst after drinking an entire bottle of water. If my character has to piss and shit, I want all that whining to occur much less often. If the game is aiming for realism, it's not realistic for a man to eat two tins of pasta then say "I'm hungry" just like it's not realistic for a man to drop 24% of beans onto the ground and still not eat them given the right location. It's the apocalypse, that 24% counts. 

Not 1 but 2 threads on this nonsense. 2.

2 fkn threads

This is going to become the new kos discussion, go and sticky it 

stop giving rocket these ideas, god knows this shit might actualy be implemented