Sign in to follow this  
kylefinlayson1997

Digestive System?

DayZ Digestive System

DayZ is a game that strives for realism and player freedom, at least, as much as one can strive for in a game set in the zombie apocalypse. I suggest, and this may not be a popular suggestion, that the player must have a digestive system. Instead of eating beans then somehow digesting them without passing them, the play must find a small, secluded spot to drop the kids off. After drinking a full bottle of water, after time the player must urinate. 

These additions, plus whatever else happens in the digestive system, would help create realism. Alas, I would most probably use it to shit in the middle of Cherno on a high population server. 

Not sure if you're trolling or just bad at having ideas.

Allowing players to take a shit is going to open the floodgates for various fecal related abuses on other players. Aside from that I get annoyed enough as it is with my whinging baby of a character without him going "I need a pee" or "I need a shit". No. Just no.

• Like 2

If we can smear it over ourselves to hide our heat signatures from the hackers using ESPs then yes.

(That was a joke, I don't want poop in my game, I like clean shoes and standing in some bambi poop would ruin them.)

I will be happy when i can throw hot baked logs at punching new spawns.

• Like 1

Allowing players to take a shit is going to open the floodgates for various fecal related abuses on other players. Aside from that I get annoyed enough as it is with my whinging baby of a character without him going "I need a pee" or "I need a shit". No. Just no.

Sorry to be the one to tell you this, but Rocket expressed his desire to implement poo a long time ago. He wants such things to build up and cause diseases in well-travelled areas.

Sorry to be the one to tell you this, but Rocket expressed his desire to implement poo a long time ago. He wants such things to build up and cause diseases in well-travelled areas.

Rocket says a lot of things

• Like 6

Rocket says a lot of things

He told me he loved me.

Given the maturity level of the average DayZ player that I have encountered in game. 

Adding poo is just about the worst thing you could do.

We'd just have a bunch of people running around giggling and shouting "yay poo"

Given the maturity level of the average DayZ player that I have encountered in game. 

Adding poo is just about the worst thing you could do.

We'd just have a bunch of people running around giggling and shouting "yay poo"

You are restrained.

xXxYoloSwaggins420xXx is force-feeding you feces.

I have a funny taste in my mouth.

• Like 6

Oh god why....

No, really - I don't wanna watch my teammates taking a huge dump why I cover their dirty asses in the meantime.

Realism CAN be taken too far.

Frankly. there are MANY games that force you to constantly eat or drink something, without the need to relieve yourself. And why?
Because it is not important for the game. And nobody wants it, except some "lol, I can toss the poop around"-kids.

Realism is okay, but it should NEVER go that far. Along with sleeping in game, it must be taboo.

I logged into some random server before and I swear my guy actually said "I need to take a shit" was slightly taken aback.

I logged into some random server before and I swear my guy actually said "I need to take a shit" was slightly taken aback.

just a random server message. Some silly admins feel cool when they troll the players.

You mean something along the lines of dipping your ammo or arrows in it and when a player gets hit, they die from a massive infection? Or maybe tainting a stream or other water supply.. or sabotaging opened cans of food and water bottles, leaving them for other players to consume? I'm totally for it..

Too bad, pooping confirmed, check their FB.

Seriously though, I end up cursing at my character for whining about being hungry. I'd be so fucked off if I kept having to shit all the time. I'm not playing the Sims.

Aside from that, it will just result in so much childish nonsense that I will find it unbearable.  

I am going to say what I always say.

The more realism that is added the better the game will be.

Every single facet of the game should be believable and authentic including the nutritional system in the game.

Bandages should not cure a gunshot wound to the chest, a player should not be able to live off a diet of only beans and soda.

The day I have to take a shit in DayZ is the day I uninstall it.

• Like 1