Sign in to follow this  
themuffinrsuher

My suggestions

Here are some items i'd find amusing to see in the game. 

Hypothermia/heat strokes (Needing to take shelter) 

A method of making fire (Flint and steel or lighter) To help prevent hypothermia.

Fishing (Salmon,bass,trout,mackeral ect...)

Hunting (Bears,cougars and wolves could be "Zombified" and would become more deadly than Normal, would also create more food sources and uses for the fires (Cooking the meat on it)

Have Hunting knives for cutting small sticks and making fire starting matterials Could also include a skinning feature to harvest the meat off the animals you've hunted.

have some sort of trip wire "boobie trap" To lure and blow up bandits or just protect the building you're holding off in.

I don't know if some of these are already suggested or not they probably are but these are just things i'd love to see in the game.

Here are some items i'd find amusing to see in the game. 

Hypothermia/heat strokes (Needing to take shelter) 

A method of making fire (Flint and steel or lighter) To help prevent hypothermia.

Fishing (Salmon,bass,trout,mackeral ect...)

Hunting (Bears,cougars and wolves could be "Zombified" and would become more deadly than Normal, would also create more food sources and uses for the fires (Cooking the meat on it)

Have Hunting knives for cutting small sticks and making fire starting matterials Could also include a skinning feature to harvest the meat off the animals you've hunted.

have some sort of trip wire "boobie trap" To lure and blow up bandits or just protect the building you're holding off in.

I don't know if some of these are already suggested or not they probably are but these are just things i'd love to see in the game.

1. You're in the DayZ mod section, might be intended, might not be,

2. There is already fire in the Mod, and it's coming in the Standalone, please read updates.

3. In the mod there is bear traps, and in reality, the thought of blowing up a bandit seems cool, but gl.

4. Sticks in the SA are scattered around the map, and in the mod you can find wood.

Apart from that, welcome to the forums! 

• Like 1

1. You're in the DayZ mod section, might be intended, might not be,

2. There is already fire in the Mod, and it's coming in the Standalone, please read updates.

3. In the mod there is bear traps, and in reality, the thought of blowing up a bandit seems cool, but gl.

4. Sticks in the SA are scattered around the map, and in the mod you can find wood.

Apart from that, welcome to the forums! 

Beat me to that on all the answers XD

• Like 1

Good job suggesting everything that's already coming to the game. >.>

• Like 1