Sign in to follow this  
itzhazed

Bring back old spawn locations

For those of us who got the game whan it first came out in decemeber last year, knows that you spawned all around the shore-line.

I'm sure you all know that you currently spawn only on the estern side of the map.

I am aware why the previous spawn location were removed (due to PvP)

However, by making the spawn points in a smaller area, almost twice as small as the previous, increases the PvP but the biggest problem is the loot.

There isn't enough loot for everyone in such small area, so on a full server the chances of surviving is slim.

And personally i think the south shore is very impressive and beautiful which is being forgotten, becuse nobody ever goes there (so it has became undiscovered for the last months).

POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS

The solution is to add the previous spawn locations but with the execption that the chance of spawning at the east side is higher then

spawning in the south shore.

Once again this will make the chance of surviving bigger and new players can see parts of the map that the probably never would see while there is less PvP

• Like 2

Actually they're going to be redoing spawn locations completely and probably spawning players inside of houses

• Like 3

Actually they're going to be redoing spawn locations completely and probably spawning players inside of houses

I think that'll be cool :P

you could always just run inland or elsewhere if theres no food ya - I was playing in exp almost full server several people I ran across were dying of starvation, I couldn't find any food off the bat in beren so I went to khelm just up the hill from beren, not a single door open food all over, people are too lazy to run up a hill? whats going on here

Edited by tiadashi

i think they s

They should do a spawn location in every house or in the middle of nowhere like you just get randomely spawned somewhere this way survival would be harder.