DMentMan

Military Tents Spawn To Much Loot?

Uhmm wut? o.O

OT: 

Try playing on a 40 man server or a 100 man server OP then you'll realise there isnt nearly that much loot afterall....

I don't think it means what you think it means lol.

Wait!!  So you found enough loot for 40 players and kept it all to yourself?  Selfish.  Very, very selfish.

it was my birthday, so it was my gift. 

i played on the 100?/100 experimental last night!

everything is lootet there !!!!    imo. NOT OVERPOWERED!

Not necessarily, I mean with larger populations on the servers - more loot will be necessary.

However, right now - if you go to the military tents on low pop server or directly after a restart, there is a shitload of stuff if you're keeping everything to yourself.

Personally I've never found much gear that was useful to me in the tents in the NWAF. Sure I've found a couple of worn MP things (perhaps 4 in total), and two worn LRS. But other than that I've just found badly damaged sights and parts, alot of magazines for the 1911 and the sporter, followed by M4 magazines and variation of clothing articles. That's from... perhaps four rounds to the tents at NWAF on the experimental servers, one of those times I was just about to leave as the server restarted. So no I, personally, don't think that there's too much loot there. Some people might hit the jackpot and get pristine LRS', ACOGs, bipods, what-nots at their first try - but some won't. Particularly when server resets become less (hopefully) frequent.

Edited by LeChat

can someone confirm, that there is no loot in the tents at the nwaf? i was there on different server and the tents were empty, except the towers at the tents, there were some boots.

in balota it was like looting a christmas tree

can someone confirm, that there is no loot in the tents at the nwaf? i was there on different server and the tents were empty, except the towers at the tents, there were some boots.

in balota it was like looting a christmas tree

What? No, tents are indeed spawning items again at NWAF - ALL tents: grass floor, wooden floor and medical.  Also, the two-story camo-netted posts.

After they introduce loot respawning mechanics, I think they will reduce ammount of stuff that will spawn.

for OP>only thing I envy you are those mags for CR75 pistol :-D.

I think pistols should have fair chance to spawn with magazine, same for Sporter .22LR rifle, because they are almost good for nothing without mags.

In the end it is ammo that can be made less abundant, not frikkin magazine for pistols and .22LR rifle.

What? No, tents are indeed spawning items again at NWAF - ALL tents: grass floor, wooden floor and medical.  Also, the two-story camo-netted posts.

hm, strange, maybe i hitted some bad server, cause there was no loot at nwaf... only in this "two-story camo-netted posts", there were boots.

otherwise i found a lot of loot at the tents in balota

Yeah they spawn too much stuff, you can go through either Balota or NWAF in the tents and get yourself enough parts to kit out a few M4's and Mosins in no time, not to mention mags for your sidearms up the ying-yang, I filled two 300 round boxes with M4 ammo in like 1 1/2 runs through just the tents alone, lol..

i like it the way it is! there can never be too much loot!

Not necessarily, I mean with larger populations on the servers - more loot will be necessary.

However, right now - if you go to the military tents on low pop server or directly after a restart, there is a shitload of stuff if you're keeping everything to yourself.

I agree. When the server pops go up and there are persistant servers then the items will be scarce again.

You should change the title to use "to" instead of "too". :)

Edited by DMack

Also, I don't want to sound like a jerk but I will anyways. You should change the title. Using "to" instead of "too" can make you sound uneducated.

uneducated? english is my third language.

• Like 2

No such thing as "too much loot" but there is such a thing as "too much greed".  When I get greedy at a mil site is usually when I get killed.

I think a loot rate drop could be fine if the helicopter crashes are added back in - maybe ambushed convoys or wrecked military vehicles, even supply drops randomly found throughout Chenarus. Just to make the loot dispersion a bit less predictable and centric about the tents and airfields.