Jiggly Ritz

Feeling bad after first kos

I was in a small medical building. Found 20 bullets for my AR... came out of the room where I found said bullets and there was a dude, literally RIGHT IN MY FACE.
No gear, no backpack, nothing... and I emptied all 20 rounds in to him.
...by the time I realized what I'd done, his chest looked like a blood fountain...

HE SURPRISED ME!
I... I didn't have a choice... I... I did what I needed to do... right?

I have only killed a few other survivors in game, but each time it was completely justified, but I can see how you would feel bad, especially knowing how much it hurts you and your mates being KoS.

My Body count.

Number 1.

Raiding the police station in Svetlogarsk, as we were leaving my brother went first and ran head on into a guy sneaking upstairs with an M4 at the ready, luckily my Bro hit his trigger first and put half a mag into the guy an killed him.

He pulled back to reload and I took point, moving downstairs and aiming my sawn off 12g at the front door incase the corpse upstairs had friends. Within 30 seconds a second man came running into the station with his weapon up, only to be greeted by some serious buckshot.

Number 2.

I was a fresh spawn on this beach, literally 30 seconds old, and I was attacked by a zombie, which I managed to punch to death. I ripped up some rags and started bandaging when a guy appeared out of some nearby bushes, a witness to the fight. He came over and clapped me, then thought it would be funny to punch me in the head twice and run.

I chased him down and knocked him out with one punch, leant over his body and beat him to death with my fists and stole his clothes, pack and supplies. Messed with the wrong spawn.

Number 3 and 4.

Last night I hit Gorka police station while waiting for a mate to join our group on the other side of town. He ran straight along the main road and into the station to meet me, but he wasn't alone, he was followed by some very heavily armed bandits he hadn't seen yet. I warned him but it was too late, he was gunned down in the back, dead.

I waited upstairs for the gutless bandit to make his way up, SKS trained on a closed door, he opened it and took an entire 10rnd clip to the head and chest.

By now my mate had moved from our position to the station to help clear my withdrawal, but he came inside to grab some medical supplies off the bandits corpse.

As he was looting he took half an M4 magazine to the back from the bottom of a staircase. I moved into another position to watch the stairs and as the 2nd bandit snuck up I hit him with 3 rounds to the head, killed him instantly. I grabbed a protector case full of saline IV's and some rounds off the first corpse then bugged out as quick as I could. No time to hang around in that death trap Any more! The server reset as I watched the town from a distance to see if anyone else came, never got a chance to go back and loot the bodies, they had serious end game gear.

I got my first confirmed kill today. I was in Northeast Airfield in a jail with a few buddies, when we cleared the building I was pointman, checked windows, checked as much as I could from within the building and started moving out of the doors, at which time I noticed some big blue beret steam rolling it's way to my location! I ran back in, shut the doors and hope he ran the opposite way as well. Needles to say, he wasn't - we all shuffled back, spreading into the computer room, one went upstairs and I had door duty with nothing but an engraved 1911. Seconds later he entered, I unloaded a clip into him, shuffled a corner and reloaded when he came running in, lit him up with lead and he was down.

During the time I was pretty amazed. This is the only game that has given me an adrenaline boost like that, I double tapped into his crown and checked the body (Everything was ruined besides a Blaze Rifle). I got to the treeline and logged for a smoke and it did get me thinking, was he simply trying to better his conditions, would he have shot first if I didn't? He had a fair bit of equipment on him. But screw that, it's a dog eat dog world, I've been killed before, this guy has been killed before. Respawn, grab an M4 do it all over again.

• Like 2

Well, keep in mind that it's literally just a video game; no need to beat yourself up.  Especially since you've only just started playing; you're trying different things out, and it turns out that randomly killing people isn't quite for you.  It's all a part of the fun  :thumbsup:

What's all the ruckus about? I leave for a few days and you people replace me? FOR SHAME!
  • Like 3

ups, sorry, wrong thread - can I somehow delete the post?

Edited by bautschi