Sign in to follow this  
Phalanx102

Services Rendered

So I took a bit of a forum census a couple months ago before I left on deployment, asking if they'd be interested in protection/loot/bandit/mercenary services and the response was definitely positive so here it is.

I'm officially opening my doors to any and all offers of help. I will kill that asshole who's been KoSing you, I'll protect you from bandits on NWAF runs, and I'll even help you find rare loots. The only thing I want in return is food, water, and possibly some small piece of equipment that I might not have already. 

As a testament to my skill, if that's what you need, I've been alive on this current character for almost 3 months now, since the end of February. The only people who have successfully killed me are friends joking around, and a very, very lucky sniper. I have over 17 survivor kills, but I don't kill for fun. Every person I've killed has chosen that death for themselves by either trying to kill me, or not complying when I had them at gunpoint. 

Don't cross me if you contract me, and also understand that I am human and I can't be online all hours of the day.

If you're interested, fill out this form!

NAME:

STEAMNAME:

CURRENT/DESIRED MEETING LOCATION:

CURRENT SERVER:

TIMES ASSISTANCE NEEDED:

TIMEZONE:

ITEMS NEEDED (optional):

NUMBER IN PARTY:

SKILL LEVEL (months played):

SERVICES REQUESTED:

ADDITIONAL INFO:

Send this to my inbox and I'll respond as soon as I can.

Pretty cool thread, but I doubt it'll come in use unless the person can be guaranteed to be on the server soon enough for the person to make a thread and you to find them. Also, most people who KoS, don't give their name out, so you'd be KoSing trying to find that KoSer. xD

It would be very hard for you to track down and kill a specific person in game...

That being said, a gun for hire on lootruns is always a good thing.

Hope this kinda thing catches on, it would be cool for a Mercs of the waste type thing (taken from medics of the waste obviously)

Appreciate the feedback. 

1st confirmed protection run done last night. I'm by the NEAF if anyone needs services nearby.

Im going to find you and destroy you

lolz

I'm currently dying outside a supermarket in the new town , fell down a 6 inch step broke both legs dangerous times we live in. When I get my shit together you've had it flower.