Sign in to follow this  
supafreakaj

DayZ- How to be a hero Youtube video

Hey guys first i want to say thanks so much for viewing my last 2 videos almos to 200 views just in 2 days! Next video here is a Prime example of a DayZ player AKA me. IF we all act like this we can get rid of bandits

• Like 1

Dude you talk soo fast, also it is kind of funny that your other video's show you being the worse kind of bandit, how do you decide is it like what side you wake up out of the bed, pick a side, the light or the dark and stick with it.

Although bandits are bad in a lot of circumstances,  The community NEEDS those bandits.  We even need the people who KoS.For without them, Why would we need to be so careful while we wander the World of Chernarus?  Sometimes I wandering around a town as carefully as possible because I'm worried of KoS or Bandits..

And when you do find that special someone, lol, another person who ISN'T hostile, It makes it all that much more cool to find another player to run around with.  To fend off the evils of the world together ;p

Funny knock out btw..

Edited by Nightstalker3

that one guy asks to be killed, then 30 secs later he runs up and says, can you kill me again?!