Sign in to follow this  
aggathor

Crossbow Guide

A short guide on the Crossbow.

• Like 8

Nice video, thanks a lot! Amazing that we can put the different sights on it :)

Indeed, but the range of the crossbow is somewhat low.

Can someone try a crossbow with an ACOG and try to shoot at 500m distance?

Don't get too excited... I tried killing someone with this tonight and it cost me my life.

1st shot, direct hit in the back.. Player was injured but not dead.

2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th shots all missed, even though both the target and myself were standing still and firing at each other from approximately 30 meters.. And yes, my crosshair was on him. On a side note, he missed 10 shots from his SKS.

That said, the reload time is TERRIBLE in the middle of a gun fight, and the damage (while seemingly good), is NOT a 1 shot kill to the chest 100% of the time, and the accuracy is questionable.

Don't get too excited... I tried killing someone with this tonight and it cost me my life.

1st shot, direct hit in the back.. Player was injured but not dead.

2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th shots all missed, even though both the target and myself were standing still and firing at each other from approximately 30 meters.. And yes, my crosshair was on him. On a side note, he missed 10 shots from his SKS.

That said, the reload time is TERRIBLE in the middle of a gun fight, and the damage (while seemingly good), is NOT a 1 shot kill to the chest 100% of the time, and the accuracy is questionable.

I've been in a few fights using and being against the crossbow now. I can tell you that the crossbow does kill in 1 hit at full health in the chest, back or head. You must've hit the players arm.

You get punished for missing with the crossbow.

I've been in a few fights using and being against the crossbow now. I can tell you that the crossbow does kill in 1 hit at full health in the chest, back or head. You must've hit the players arm.

You get punished for missing with the crossbow.

Wish I had it recorded, but I'm 100% sure it hit him in the back.