Sign in to follow this  
wmike20052

Well, ran into my first hacker tonight. So obvious too.

Was playing hardcore. So there was no way he corner watched me.

He took shots at me with a SKS from across town and i lost him at the train tracks behind the train in the Northern most town.

I hid behind a couple bushes and a beam. He came straight to me and 1 shotted me after literally turning the corner of the trains. 

I spawned in the same town and ran back to my body. As soon as i came around the corner his sights were up and aiming at me. I managed to get away and came around the next corner about 3 houses later. He was aiming there again before i even came out.

I ran all the way around the town to the opposite side of the tracks. Guess what? He and his buddy where running straight towards me. I hid and logged to not give him the satisfaction of killing me again.

Sucks because i was ruling that town for over an hour and got 6 kills against other armed guys. Yet he just shows up and 1 shots me and then knows exactly where i am everytime after that. 

I know its no use complaining but i just wanted to let it out. All the ambience of sneaking around and looting destroyed by some dude who knew exactly where i was at all times. And in a game as hardcore and tedious as this...makes me not want to play anymore. Its like the worst game to get hacked on.

I ran all the way around the town to the opposite side of the tracks. Guess what? He and his buddy where running straight towards me. I hid and logged to not give him the satisfaction of killing me again.

Not to be rude, but if they had hacks that knew where you were how did you manage to hide from them?

Change the title to: "Ran into a skilled player tonight, so obvious too."

There could have been many possibilities.

1. He saw you through the windows or past the alleyways.

2. He chose to flank around you and you chose to be there due to impatience. 

Also on top of that you combat logged what a shame.

I would have had to have been there to know for sure but the replies are correct in that maybe they just saw you....

Does sound a little fishy though

Do us all a favor and leave some room for the legitimate hacking complaints with evidence.

This does happen 24/7. We need tools to report and admins need tools to ban.

No because sometimes people don't hack they glitch or lagged or something and if you report them that would be a bad day for the guy 

If you die you die just change server and as easy as that.