Sign in to follow this  
Syrakka

Hacking in 100man EU Experimental Server

In the Factory, North of Solnichiniy, a hacker in the tech building was invisible and kept knocking out everyone within the building. There was four people for sure within, True, 'Granny Poo Love', and Shanaynay, as well as a random spawn. We had the stairs all covered, and we kept seeing him hitting the walls as well before knocking us out. This was around 11:30pm Central Time Zone.

Ashame.... I was in NEAF prison the other day and some guy was just walking through the walls shooting at us as he came out, only to disappear seconds later into another wall. :/

I am True, I was one of the victims. I saw the melee sparks all around me and at first thought it was a player was at the top room of the TEC building hitting my through a wall. I am 100% sure it was not after I saw a "ghost" looting my body whilst I was unconscious (by hitting escape when I was unconscious). One of the players was wearing a hoxton mask, reported from "Granny Poo Love". Also, the player at the top of the TEC building we were trying to talk down may have stolen my magnum and may have been a friend of the hacker. i didn't manage to take a screen shot when I was being attacked the first time, but I did manage to take a screenshot after I respawned, luckily, just south of the factory. 

I believe this is the shovel invisible guy, notice he is missing textures. 

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/615048795468046561/F7DFC7B8E73089FA98DF1F04B8C3696503F32016/

Here is a closer look at him- Notice how he has none of the gear he had supposedly just looted. 

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/615048795468073954/1584B9A10C7D6E58EE9F862412D535A6487EB4A7/

This may or may not help, but this is the weapon and what not I had an hour or so before this occurred. The player that is in the screen shot is Syrakka.
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/615048795468225350/86A47385161859CBDCD94AB882C912A805C4EBFA/

What ever comes of this thread, whether this player is banned or not- Something needs to be done about hackers, something drastic. Nobody wants the extreme hacking that occurred in the mod to make it into the standalone. We all assumed the standalone would rid us of the plague. Thank you for whatever recognition this thread receives. 

There's no reason to cheat, the hill next to solnichniy has plenty of good locations to snipe people.

That reeks far more of a game bug, alpha, experimental server, desync, etc.. then it does of hacker.

People exclaim hacker far too often, and have little understanding of exactly just why no one would care that you saw a hacker even if you did.. it happens. People do work to stop it. 

We all deal with it when we have to.

That reeks far more of a game bug, alpha, experimental server, desync, etc.. then it does of hacker.

People exclaim hacker far too often, and have little understanding of exactly just why no one would care that you saw a hacker even if you did.. it happens. People do work to stop it. 

We all deal with it when we have to.

It's very possible that's what it is. However, he knew he was invisible and obviously knows how to make himself invisible. To me, exploiting a game-breaking bug like that may as well be treated as hacking- but having an attitude like "ah who cares, people hack, get over it" gets us nowhere. People should be concerned about stuff like this. 

ps. Idk why my text is highlighted. 

Edited by VPPTrue

Nobody cares?

I care, a whole great big bunch of care (hugs)!