Sign in to follow this  
austinblue27

Holster suggestions

I've been thinking, what if the Devs added more holster options? For example, along with the shoulder holsters we also have tactical leg drop holsters, waist holsters (like plain clothes police officers would have) or even conceal carry holsters for those who want to keep it sneaky. What are your guy's opinions on this? 

• Like 5

I think it would be good to have hidden holsters with a gun in them.  You could run around pretending to be a new spawn and when some dick tries to kill you, BANG.  If there were concealed holsters I believe if you aren't wearing baggy clothes you should be able to see a bump in the clothes though, maybe just small but still there so people can know if you are hiding something.

• Like 1

I think it would be good to have hidden holsters with a gun in them.  You could run around pretending to be a new spawn and when some dick tries to kill you, BANG.  If there were concealed holsters I believe if you aren't wearing baggy clothes you should be able to see a bump in the clothes though, maybe just small but still there so people can know if you are hiding something.

It is called your pants. :D

AND HOLY EDIT I MEANT IN THE GAME YOU CAN CURRENTLY DO THIS, I'D TOTALLY LOVE TO SEE HOLSTERS BUT I MEANT IN THE GAME YOU CAN PUT THE PISTOLS IN YOUR FUCKING PANTS, HOLY HELL I WROTE THIS POST AT LIKE 2 AM CAN YOU GUYS GIVE ME A BREAK

Edited by Insane Aradia
  • Like 1

No handgun can fit into your pants pocket unseen.

I think maybe ankle and underarm holsters are the way to go, and have handguns in your pants sticking out.

Edited by AP_Norris

I swear I don't have a gun, please don't shoot, come on.  I'm just happy to see you, it gets lonely around here.

Edited by INoEmo

Personally I think there should exist more Holsters overall in different materials and types. In addition I think Holsters should impart a speed increase in drawing of handguns compared to drawing one from a backpack or from the pants or jacket of a user.

Maybe have different tiers of Holsters, for example:

• Leather Holsters as Tier 1, which hold the weapon and nothing else
  • Plastic holsters as Tier 2, which hold the weapon and 1 magazine
  • Nylon Holsters as Tier 3, which hold the weapon and 2 magazines

I would like a leg Holster and also one holster for a sawn off shotgun version, like seen on EVIL DEAD 3

I want to put my banana in my holster

Spray paint it black and scare people off with it.

• Like 1

Click at mah sig.

But a hidden holster wouldn't be good, as I've said before:

When a bandit makes the effort and work to "capture" and hold you up, you could kill him easily.

So the bandit has a hard time,

but plays his role, does not kill on sight, and goes the hard way,

but get's killed by a hidden gun...

More holsters?

Hell yeah!

Leg holster

4o5abdd7zsz6.jpg

Belt-holster

833378.jpg

Military/police-hip-holster

tactical_drop_leg_holster22.jpg

Edited by irishroy
  • Like 3

What about knife sheaths? Stick them on your belt, your leg, your shoulder, your back. Same concept: quicker drawing of knives.

• Like 1

What about knife sheaths? Stick them on your belt, your leg, your shoulder, your back. Same concept: quicker drawing of knives.

I like, should hang on the belt maybe to the front so it's useful and not stealing room for other holsters.

confirmed for not owning a pistol

Devs should let them do it anyways so dumb people can blow their junk off. I'm always for maximum freedom to do stupid things.

confirmed for not owning a pistol

I meant in the game.

I swear I don't have a gun, please don't shoot, come on.  I'm just happy to see you, it gets lonely around here.

I MEANT IN THE GAME.

No handgun can fit into your pants pocket unseen.

I think maybe ankle and underarm holsters are the way to go, and have handguns in your pants sticking out.

I MEANT IN THE GAAAAAAAAME.

In the game, you can fit a pistol into your pants, for no apparent reason, and I was simply pointing this out. I do own several pistols, do not make wild assumptions.

• Like 1

Erm, okay I promise not to make any more really really crazy assumptions.

Lol, that edit XD.

Edited by AP_Norris