Sign in to follow this  
alpha_25

I get kicked to main menu after receiving files

So I bought arma 2 combined operations yesterday ..... A first I had the bad version error .... I fixed it , after that I had a battleye error ..... I fixed that too and now I have this problem : Everytime I join a sever after I get the ”Receiving mission file” message I get kicked to main menu . I tried almost everything : Beta patch . Reinstalled arma 2 and arma 2 oa (like 5 or 6 times) , Dayz commander , Play with 6 . Also if I try to connect from Arma 2 Dayz mod I still get the Bad version error so if I try to connect from Arma 2 dayz mod beta patch I get the bad version error if I try from dayz commander/play with 6 I get kicked to the main menu after I get the ”Receiving mission file” message . Can anyone help ?  :(

Edited by alpha_25

That sucks. <3

I know and I cant do anything except tp play dayz standalone .......... but I want to play Dayz the mod.

be sure that whatever server you are trying to join is the correct version build of dayz AND arma 2 when in dayz commander window, a lot of mods are running varying versions of dayz from the latest build vailable, so it could well be you are trying to join a server running a totally different version of the mod you have installed or even running a different beta patch also.

I selected hide wrong mod version so I dont think that that is the problem.

I selected hide wrong mod version so I dont think that that is the problem.

It is always better to compare the versionnumber you have installed and the one on the server.

I did and it is the same almost everytime I try and I get the same problem from Dayz commander , 6 launcher and from the beta patch I dont think I will ever solve this but at least I can try.