Sign in to follow this  
SamKablam

Best settings to run at for dayz?

SO currently I have all my settings on high including AA and getting 20-30 fps everywhere(cities and grasslands)

Here's my rig:

FX 8320

R9 270 2GB

8GB RAM

I do not have an SSD, but i dont think that'l improve my performance.

Anyway, is there any way i can boost my fps without having to turn down all these settings? Im fine with turning one, or 2, maybe even 3 settings off or lower them, but i also want to keep the game a little pretty. I have heard people say turning off AA boosts fps dramatically and only sharpens edges when on. If you have a similar pc configuarition, i would appreciate it if you showed or stated ur settings and gave me your fps..... THANKS :)

I've always found with DayZ that everyones pc handles it differently, A mate Who I've played with since early mod days had the same rig as me at one point, and with the same settings we got vastly different results.

I'd reccommend you try it yourself, There's the key FPS killers, however, Squeezing those extra few fps is up to you.

I always turn off post-process and shadows and run on high graphics. I get about 40 fps on my older computer, which works for me.