Sign in to follow this  
ghasteater100

Combining food

We currently have a lot of food in DayZ, mostly cans of stuff. I know we are going to have cooking in the next update, but I think it would be a great Idea if we could combine food together to make meals or drinks, for example, if we combine powdered milk and water, we could make milk, or if we combine water and rice we could make it not make us lose water, I think that we should be able to add water to dry food to make it hydrate instead of dehydrate.

This Idea might already be in the next update or planned for future updates. If not, I think people should know about it.

Edited by ghasteater100

Thats pretty much the whole concept behind the upcoming cooking mechanic, we'll be able to combine different ingredients to make meals, even to the point of being able to add poison.

Thats pretty much the whole concept behind the upcoming cooking mechanic, we'll be able to combine different ingredients to make meals, even to the point of being able to add poison.

Lol whenever I see your posts theyre always along the line of "already confirmed"

But on topic, would be extremely cool, but Flux is right, its kinda the entire point behind the upcoming cooking mechanics aha

While certainly along the lines of Cooking coming soon, I'd always want methods of combining food with stuff you'd normally wouldn't eat on its own. An example I can give is combining bread with a can of Dog Food or somehow making use of the various Rotten fruits and vegetables and combining them in some way to make a decent dish

even to the point of being able to add poison.

Snow white apples EVERYWHERE.

I wasn't aware that they were going to go this deep into it, That's pretty awesome.