Sign in to follow this  
Timewarp (DayZ)

Glitchers - dayin and dayout

Lol! No dude..10% maybe but 90% die to not paying attention to their surroundings. This is a gross overexageration due to denial.

90% of the time you die from a fair fight? im not to sure what game you are playing but i might have exaggerated the 10% fair fight thing, but im pretty sure not everybody has the same experience you have in game. not everybody dies by a "Fair Fight" 90% of the time, One Question? if a group of players search a building and confirms that there isn't anybody inside but a player glitched inside of a wall kills them is that lack of awareness? or is that not paying attention to there surroundings?  

Good let them hack and glitch, they are forcing the devs to address these problems by doing so.

During the alpha I encourage everyone to glitch and find faults in the game so these are no longer a problem in the full release.

Who cares if it ruins some peoples fun, they should be testing no fun allowed.

Finding glitches and exploits that are within the function of the code as it is written does indeed help the developers to produce a glitch free program.

Using 3rd party hacks, scripts, macros, modifying game files, injecting into .dlls or .exes, etc... does not. It merely creates a situation where the developers are expending all their energy trying to deal with stuff outside of their control, likely resulting in a content poor or unfinished product.

And if people are meant to be 'testing no fun allowed' well they should be getting paid for it right? but in this case the transaction is the other way around. We are not testers, we are financial investors full stop. We have the privilege of 'playing' the product before it is finished, if it was no fun there would be no point in letting people play, it would simply be a 'pre order' with no access until the full release.

I just post this in other thread just like this...but it applies..

Hackers exist. I have witnessed. But...very very rarely..

I presume about 90% of said hackings is just kids in denial about their shitty user error.

Kids don't like to lose..

In WOW I was part of an amazing 3v3 team who took gladiator title 6 seasons straight. I played a rogue..I won 8/10 duels..and almost EVERY person or team that lost blamed lag or hacks.

Do you ever stop to think maybe its just you?

The problem is that people hack because there are no repercussions. I feel bohemia might be in over their heads with the security system. I have been killed at least 20-30 times by hackers.

I know this because i get shot right through walls. I sneak up behind a player and shoot him 8 times with my m4 and he stands back up and one punches me for the kill. I see teams of players running around with the exact same set of gear on. I check dead bodies with 18998 round clips.

Anyone who thinks this game isn't full of hackers is the noob. Real players like us like to raid cities in high population servers and have fair combat but can't because snipers have spawned gear and unlimited ammo in the hillsides. 

Haven't you ever been pinned down in a house and hear shot after shot ring out from a mosin for hours? Did you ever think how much ammo they are using or how they could have a mountain backpack full of 7.62 stacks? Hacks. 

These lame players hack freely knowing they wont get banned because there is no formal way of reporting or even seeing the persons name who shot you. Implement a report system like CS:GO and you will see the number of hackers drop. Also let us know the names of our killers?

• Like 1

And they will get banned do not worry. But we of course cannot stop them from making another account and just buying DayZ again. :P

Hackers will, or at least they run the risk of it. I very much doubt a single glitcher will ever get banned.

Edited by TheScruffyBandit

Yeah same. this week i have almost ran into as many wall glitchers possible. especially at the north east airfield in the jail/prison buildings, I've been killed alot this week by wall glitchers it is really frustrating to tell you the truth. 

The Way most people die:

Wall Glitchers: 30% of the time 

Hackers: 30% of the time

Desync: 30% of the time

Fair Fight: 10% of the time

Falling through walls/floors/ladders is like 75% at least for me.

• Like 1

To stop glass room glitchers do the below, if they are not logging out it makes it harder so you have to pick your moment.

If posting this violates terms - please remove. Edited by .#KimoSabbi

And they will get banned do not worry. But we of course cannot stop them from making another account and just buying DayZ again. :P

Actually they don't get banned lol there is no enforcement team i have reported hackers with video evidence and others backing me up and i still see them on servers sometimes nothing happens to them as much as you wish something would sadly nothing does this is why DayZ will die soon.

Actually they don't get banned lol there is no enforcement team i have reported hackers with video evidence and others backing me up and i still see them on servers sometimes nothing happens to them as much as you wish something would sadly nothing does this is why DayZ will die soon.

They DO get banned. It's called banned in waves my friend. Plus, like I have said BEFORE it's not gonna stop them from buying another account.

dont_believe_you_anchorman.gif

They DO get banned. It's called banned in waves my friend. Plus, like I have said BEFORE it's not gonna stop them from buying another account.

dont_believe_you_anchorman.gif

Funny i have seen the same exact hackers in a month they still hack so sorry to say you are wrong and i have a friend that sadly hacks and he has never been banned and all he does it kill people with a baseball bat and takes there shit so sorry to say you are wrong </3

Funny i have seen the same exact hackers in a month they still hack so sorry to say you are wrong and i have a friend that sadly hacks and he has never been banned and all he does it kill people with a baseball bat and takes there shit so sorry to say you are wrong </3

Same exact hackers? Ok, just because he has the same name doesn't mean he hasn't been banned. Once, again sorry but I cannot just assume your right because you have a friend of a friend who knows a guy who cheats and doesn't get banned...

• Like 1

Because they know when someone exploits.

Oh wait, they don't.

They aren't taking a tally of people that do these things. Stop kidding yourself. Nor do they know when they do it.

There may be SOME exploits that they can detect, but not many and you guys are seriously fooling yourselves if you think that more than about 10% of those that exploit will be banned. It doesn't matter if they do it in waves. That means absolutely nothing.

Edited by chrismgtis

Man just about ever day this week we have run into wall glitchers and hackers. This evening alone we had a guy in the walls at the NE airfield western jail and then my entire team was taken out while in the ATC tower by a guy shooting through the walls. Hackers and Glitchers are really starting to over run the servers and ruining the experience.

You guys got wiped?? I was waiting for you on ts this morning for your war stories lol

Because they know when someone exploits.

Oh wait, they don't.

They aren't taking a tally of people that do these things. Stop kidding yourself. Nor do they know when they do it.

There may be SOME exploits that they can detect, but not many and you guys are seriously fooling yourselves if you think that more than about 10% of those that exploit will be banned. It doesn't matter if they do it in waves. That means absolutely nothing.

Yes, I am more than 95% positive that those who exploit hastily will be banned. Do you even know why alot of them will eventually be banned? Because of their actions they do while using their paid for cheats, many are no smarter than a screw. The ones that are smart will code their own hack and even then only use something like chams/esp.

Just encountered a hacker on a 40pop nearly full hardcore server while overwatching NEAF with 2 friends.

Moving jumpily at much higher than normal speed, holding an m4a1 and running down the runway towards the western prison building, we retreated and logged off in the treeline north west of Krasnostav.

I didn't hear any gunfire from down on the airfield, but didn't think it best to stick around.

<_< It's becoming far too common to see things like this lately.

Edited by TheScruffyBandit
  • Like 2

Just encountered a hacker on a 40pop nearly full hardcore server while overwatching NEAF with 2 friends.

Moving jumpily at much higher than normal speed, holding an m4a1 and running down the runway towards the western prison building, we retreated and logged off in the treeline north west of Krasnostav.

I didn't hear any gunfire from down on the airfield, but didn't think it best to stick around.

<_< It's becoming far too common to see things like this late

Yes very common and with the so called bans that are happening you would think that there would be a decrease but in fact there has been an increase in this stuff for weeks now. So for all the guys that are in denial and think that there are mass bans happening ....... well put it this way, DayZ is a Glitcher / Hacker playground right now. No way to record, report and do anything to them.

• Like 3

well put it this way, DayZ is a Glitcher / Hacker playground right now. No way to record, report and do anything to them.

That's exactly the problem, it's functionally impossible for players to report hacking and it's nearly as impossible for admins to remove hackers from their servers manually.

The devs haven't provided us the tools for the job yet, unfortunately.

• Like 2

Naw man.... people over exaggerate plus some are just plainly lying and trying to discredit the game.  366 hours in and not a single hacker encountered.

You're very lucky, I'm averaging one ever couple of days.

Glitchers are constant, every single game play session.

• Like 1

You're very lucky, I'm averaging one ever couple of days.

Glitchers are constant, every single game play session.

They seem to be more prevalent on the Day US/DE/UK  servers.

Yes, I am more than 95% positive that those who exploit hastily will be banned. Do you even know why alot of them will eventually be banned? Because of their actions they do while using their paid for cheats, many are no smarter than a screw. The ones that are smart will code their own hack and even then only use something like chams/esp.

Exploits aren't exactly cheats... while exploiting is technically cheating, but exploiting is well, exploiting a bug for example to gain an unfair advantage. That's pretty much 100% undetectable. 

Exploits aren't exactly cheats... while exploiting is technically cheating, but exploiting is well, exploiting a bug for example to gain an unfair advantage. That's pretty much 100% undetectable. 

I was referring to cheating, but exploits as in glitches then no, of course they won't be able to detect that. They will however be able to fix those glitches later down the path.

Never play on Russian servers. Every time our team meets a different hackers. Yesterday we

met three guys who cloned their bodies and spray all with infinite ammo. When we started to storm the house where they were hiding, we saw about 20 clones standing on the ground floor. After a long shootout we killed two, the third was able to leave the game. Their

corpse has 5 mags with infinite ammo.

Never play on Russian servers. Every time our team meets a different hackers. Yesterday we

met three guys who cloned their bodies and spray all with infinite ammo. When we started to storm the house where they were hiding, we saw about 20 clones standing on the ground floor. After a long shootout we killed two, the third was able to leave the game. Their

corpse has 5 mags with infinite ammo.

Weird! You would think with infinite ammo, they would only need one mag :)

This is going to get ridiculous. 

Today on an experimental server my mate and i went to the NE Airstrip. And in the jail building right next to the ATC was a glitcher in the unenterable room shooting through the wall at us outside of the building. 

I ran to the tower and he hit me 2 times, so i went to the second floor to bandage me and bam "you are dead". WTF? I mean ok if there is a glitcher, then i will not enter the building, but i did not know, that they can look AND shoot through the prison walls AND the ATC wall. 

And few hours before on another server someone in Berezino shot us through the grey walls in my legs, and no, there were no holes in the wall

Is there a way to report these people? I had a guy come thru the wall on the airfield and shoot me then laugh and loot my body! I would really love to report these people they ruin games!!