Sign in to follow this  
Timewarp (DayZ)

Glitchers - dayin and dayout

Man just about ever day this week we have run into wall glitchers and hackers. This evening alone we had a guy in the walls at the NE airfield western jail and then my entire team was taken out while in the ATC tower by a guy shooting through the walls. Hackers and Glitchers are really starting to over run the servers and ruining the experience.

Edited by Timewarp
  • Like 6

And they will get banned do not worry. But we of course cannot stop them from making another account and just buying DayZ again. :P

lol i bashed a hackers head in tonight and stole all his stuff.

it was in the experimental 100 server.

I think...

I think I'm not normal.

I have HUNDREDS of hours on DayZ MOD and 80+ hours on DayZ SA and I have only ran into two hackers (Both on the mod). I'm not even joking, I NEVER had any problems with hackers, these only two times I just logged off once I saw them and joined another server.

Am I real?

• Like 2

I think...

I think I'm not normal.

I have HUNDREDS of hours on DayZ MOD and 80+ hours on DayZ SA and I have only ran into two hackers (Both on the mod). I'm not even joking, I NEVER had any problems with hackers, these only two times I just logged off once I saw them and joined another server.

Am I real?

Lucky you

I've seen 5 hackers in dayz standalone

1 right at the beginning of release using an aim bot and I saw 4 hackers last week, 1 guy teleported to me, asked if I was friendly then teleported away, few minutes later I get shot by a guy that appears behind me, there's no lag as I'm watching another guy walk around on a rooftop

I also see the same guy in another town minutes later after I respawn

Met 2 hackers shooting through walls, someone with me confirmed this as he was shot straight after me by the same weapon when he was in a different area with only the closed doors ahead

And a guy appeared behind me, nailed me with around 20 blasts from an full auto sawn off shotgun and logged off the server

I'm seeing hackers everytime I play now, I usually always play on full servers but the full auto shotgun I was alone on the server at the time, he just logged in, teleported to me and killed me and logged off

This game really needs an in server menu that tells you the IP address and server name as I could have reported him seeing as only the two of us were online at the time

we'll I run into these douche bags weekly, perhaps because we run into populated areas where there is always action. Here is something that I have seen as well.

And they will get banned do not worry. But we of course cannot stop them from making another account and just buying DayZ again. :P

Maybe, ran into one the day before yesterday. He told me he hacks for two months now :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxJkMnXVQj0#t=390 look at that shit ><

Edited by Khanarac

Man just about ever day this week we have run into wall glitchers and hackers. This evening alone we had a guy in the walls at the NE airfield western jail and then my entire team was taken out while in the ATC tower by a guy shooting through the walls. Hackers and Glitchers are really starting to over run the servers and ruining the experience.

This doesn't sound like hacking it sounds like this issue here

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/186300-game-breaking-bug-only-100-votes/

Yes you can safely shoot through walls with no hacks at all.

Edited by NexVentor
  • Like 1

Maybe, ran into one the day before yesterday. He told me he hacks for two months now :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxJkMnXVQj0#t=390 look at that shit ><

Impossible unless he uses his own coded hack, which I highly doubt it. I am sure he mean't he has been cheating for two months with multiple bans. :3

I think...

I think I'm not normal.

Am I real?

Naw man.... people over exaggerate plus some are just plainly lying and trying to discredit the game.  366 hours in and not a single hacker encountered.

Naw man.... people over exaggerate plus some are just plainly lying and trying to discredit the game.  366 hours in and not a single hacker encountered.

Thank God, I'm not alone in this world.

Maybe we're SUPER lucky or people are over exaggerating, either way, I didn't encounter many hackers on DayZ Mod but I did hear some people complaining about players not dying or just using Aim Bot, but I always logged off and joined another server, hackers only did anything to me on WarZ... Like... All the time.

Same here dude, the glitches need to be sorted and soon. On Tuesday we watched an entire squad of four Germans log into the glitches in the jail houses, two at the top room glitch and two at the bottom and we just thought what the fuck, why play a game if your just going to cheat.

It is by far the worse thing about this game at the moment and i personally feel the glitching needs to be made a priority especially considering we hear nothing about it coming from the devs.

Good let them hack and glitch, they are forcing the devs to address these problems by doing so.

During the alpha I encourage everyone to glitch and find faults in the game so these are no longer a problem in the full release.

Who cares if it ruins some peoples fun, they should be testing no fun allowed.

could have been a glitch, but a similar thing happened to me yesterday, and it turned out that we got shot through the small west window, so if you could give some more context that'd be great. 

Shooting through walls is mostly fixed, as my group kept two glitchers in the top glitch room of the NE Eastern jail for about an hour, the only gun that could poke through the wall far enough to shoot inside was a mosin. 

This doesn't sound like hacking it sounds like this issue here

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/186300-game-breaking-bug-only-100-votes/

Yes you can safely shoot through walls with no hacks at all.

that video is from february, it's not so bad now as far as far as I can tell. 

could have been a glitch, but a similar thing happened to me yesterday, and it turned out that we got shot through the small west window, so if you could give some more context that'd be great. 

Shooting through walls is mostly fixed, as my group kept two glitchers in the top glitch room of the NE Eastern jail for about an hour, the only gun that could poke through the wall far enough to shoot inside was a mosin. 

that video is from february, it's not so bad now as far as far as I can tell. 

I believe they made it much harder to get into rooms but shooting through walls has not changed. A team mate and I were both killed from a guy inside the atc 2 days ago.

I just post this in other thread just like this...but it applies..

Hackers exist. I have witnessed. But...very very rarely..

I presume about 90% of said hackings is just kids in denial about their shitty user error.

Kids don't like to lose..

In WOW I was part of an amazing 3v3 team who took gladiator title 6 seasons straight. I played a rogue..I won 8/10 duels..and almost EVERY person or team that lost blamed lag or hacks.

Do you ever stop to think maybe its just you?

I just post this in other thread just like this...but it applies..Hackers exist. I have witnessed. But...very very rarely..I presume about 90% of said hackings is just kids in denial about their shitty user error.Kids don't like to lose..In WOW I was part of an amazing 3v3 team who took gladiator title 6 seasons straight. I played a rogue..I won 8/10 duels..and almost EVERY person or team that lost blamed lag or hacks.Do you ever stop to think maybe its just you?

Yeah the guy that killed me with a full auto sawn off shotgun just happened to log into the server behind me in the middle of no where, his gun glitches to full auto and killed me and then logged off without even taking my stuff

The guy that was following me with his gun while I was behind buildings and walls and then headshot me with 1 pistol shot from 50m the moment I stepped out of a wall was just a pro, predicting where and when I would move, crouch and prone while maintaining a aim on my head

The guy who teleported a friend to the NEAF and then unloaded an infinite clip from an M4 at him was also a glitch, I then heard loud music through direct and no one was in sight and I was in the woods, this happened seconds after my friend was killed, this was before the combat log fix so yeah I combat logged, guess I must be the bad guy as it must have been de sych

And this guy:

Was probably just a wall cheat, but still suspicious

Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior

Yeah same. this week i have almost ran into as many wall glitchers possible. especially at the north east airfield in the jail/prison buildings, I've been killed alot this week by wall glitchers it is really frustrating to tell you the truth. 

The Way most people die:

Wall Glitchers: 30% of the time 

Hackers: 30% of the time

Desync: 30% of the time

Fair Fight: 10% of the time

Yeah same. this week i have almost ran into as many wall glitchers possible. especially at the north east airfield in the jail/prison buildings, I've been killed alot this week by wall glitchers it is really frustrating to tell you the truth. 

The Way most people die:

Wall Glitchers: 30% of the time 

Hackers: 30% of the time

Desync: 30% of the time

Fair Fight: 10% of the time

Lol! No dude..10% maybe but 90% die to not paying attention to their surroundings. This is a gross overexageration due to denial.

wasn't it on experimental? ( 100ppl serv eu ) i know i shoot a group of tree. They even didn't try to shoot me. desync?

Edited by sYs

well i myself have quite a number of hours in dayz, and since the last character wipe, my char has not died once, but i did meet two hackers, one using the SKS unlimited ammo cheat, and one flying through the air at NWAF, i was very lucky and didn't get shot, logged out directly when i saw him

eidt: the SKS cheater died though, from my Mosin :D

Edited by Zombo

100 - something hours, not a cheater found.

The secret? If the server gets more populated than 15 people, leave.

I found that 15 is truly the sweet number. Bareable desync, enough people to make it interesting, not enough to attract CoDders and Cheaters of the sort.

• Like 1

Since the last wipe? What are you doing? Wandering the forests all day on a 3 man server?

At this point there is no day where I don't see a hacker or pbo-file abuser. I can test if one of the guys who cheated and said he did so since 2 months got banned, i stalked their steam...let me see if i can find recent activity

edit: 15? Are you kidding? O.o I'm usually on 30-40 players, never fewer. edit2: And I still had an encounter with a group of 7, on a 12 man server, of which one of them hacked.

Also concerning that:

thats probably a pbo-file abuser. How to know? He shot multiple times and you've been in perfect ccover from outside. Also he missed a couple times, why is that? because in his point of view you are floating in the air, but not smooth and steady, you're bouncing from time to time as far as 10 meters high. That's why he missed.

Edited by Khanarac