Sign in to follow this  
Weyland Yutani (DayZ)

[Discovery] Cave Hunters Volume 4

Co-ord's: 134 010

This spacious location barely qualifies as a cave. But with the partial roof, this is a cave nonetheless.

Just a touch off the main road keeps this secluded property within reach of everyday essentials.

Protection from the elements is minimal, but with the location being so close to Karmanovka this property qualifies as prime time real-estate.

Special thanks to Hummuluis for helping me find this location. A pleasure, as always. 

rr0fbk.jpg

http://youtu.be/ogzeuuD4qR0

Edited by Weyland Yutani
  • Like 2

00:39

Wat. Also 10/10 keep up the good work, can't wait to build a cave bunker :beans:

Actually really liked your cave hunters episodes. Short, sweet, and no extra fluff. I felt like it was like watching HGTV lol

00:39

Wat. Also 10/10 keep up the good work, can't wait to build a cave bunker :beans:

I coudln't resist the floating rocks. It reminded me of the Jedi training scene [Luke and Yoda] in the swamp with the rocks.

Actually really liked your cave hunters episodes. Short, sweet, and no extra fluff. I felt like it was like watching HGTV lol

Cave Hunters is actually play on House Hunters. My GF loves HGTV so I'm forced to watch those shows every now and then.

Thanks guys, appreciate the posts.

• Like 1