Sign in to follow this  
nexventor

Game Breaking Bug only 100 votes

Come on people get voting. Game breaking bug only has a 100 votes, yet random zombie noises has 1500. I know the noises are annoying but ffs??

http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view.php?id=4002

I was watching a stream yesterday and couldn't believe that this person (will not mention) was exploiting this glitch like crazy. They were able to stand outside the prison building and see the two guys inside looting and exactly when the were about to leave. They both copped SKS rounds to the back.

• Like 8

No neither did I till watching last nights stream and it is becoming more and more prevalent. 

And people still choose dayz as their go-to pvp. Such an odd community.

• Like 1

This is not a gamebreaking issue otherwise you would stop playing now. It has been there since day 1 and judging by the previous patches and the stuff they seem to think is more important then the real problems with the game like this, you probably will never see this completely fixed but don't worry you will get ten different variations of  beanie hats.  :D

• Like 2

This is not a gamebreaking issue otherwise you would stop playing now.

Yes it is, it 's game breaking, it's not game stopping and that is only because most don't know about it... yet. But regardless you arguing semantics, get over it, even if it is not game breaking it still needs addressing an IMO is far more important than random zombie noises. 

It has been there since day 1 and judging by the previous patches and the stuff they seem to think is more important then the real problems with the game like this, you probably will never see this completely fixed but don't worry you will get ten different variations of  beanie hats.   :D

Oh FFS, that because the community have upvoted  random zombie noises as their "No.1" concern, while this issue is on page 3.

Maybe if you did a little less bitching on here and a little more upvoting/generating voting, it could be pushed up to the first page at least.

You know....like what I am doing. :rolleyes:

There's a system in place, it doesn't get used correctly and people still bitch about the dev's. It's the community that is failing it.

Edited by NexVentor
  • Like 1

well, if you think looking through walls is bad, look at this issue... http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view.php?id=8063

legal noclip AND wallhack in the jail building...

pre-tty baaaad

edit: if you want the real dayz experience, the mod right now is my go-to

Edited by Zombo

It'll be fixed.. in time. Hopefully sooner than later tho. Just sucks that more and more players in DayZ SA are learning about this bug/glitch everyday.. whether it be by accident, or whatever. And you know as well as the next person, it's hard to find an "honest" player who does not, and would not, use such a glitch to their advantage to help them stay alive. I'm not going to sit here and lie to everyone and say I have not done it.. because I have. I'm almost sure everyone who has knowledge of this has done it a time or 4. Just hope it's fixed early on. Does get kinda annoying knowing that someone is trying to get the upperhand by knowing what exactly your doing inside a building before you know there outside. :)

Na haven't done it and will not do it. My entire team (12 of us) have switched over to HC (I only play 1PP regardless of server) and hopefully the mindset of the HC players are a little more honest and not acting like 12 year old children.

I guess some people are just that bad at the game, shame really. 

Play on hardcore..... real immersion.. harder to peek through walls And Less 12 yr olds who think they are bad asses skylining with mosins on rooftops...

Edited by Shaeg
  • Like 1

Play on hardcore..... real immersion.. harder to peek through walls And Less 12 yr olds who think they are bad asses skylining with mosins on rooftops...

The only problem is the player count, we love playing on full servers and the highest player count last night was 12 people. We got most of the team switched over and kitted up last night but really frustrating that there are only a few individuals that have skill or at least the desire to have some sort of challenge.

Spoon feed gamers, sigh!

The only problem is the player count, we love playing on full servers and the highest player count last night was 12 people. We got most of the team switched over and kitted up last night but really frustrating that there are only a few individuals that have skill or at least the desire to have some sort of challenge.

Spoon feed gamers, sigh!

Im on a 33/40 server right now.... refresh a few times sometimes they all dont show up due to fluctuating PING... or set your max ping higher

Im on a 33/40 server right now.... refresh a few times sometimes they all dont show up due to fluctuating PING... or set your max ping higher

What country are you from though mate?

I am pretty sure there is only 4 HC servers in AU/NZ and the highest was 12.

Spoon feed gamers, sigh!

You will find many whine about lack of hc servers..but many will not actually play on them. It's like when the night comes down and you see the server pop all bail to a day server. 

• Like 1

Have you got decent net ? I am in Brissy and set my ping to about 250 - 300 to find a good pop hc server. Most of us Aussies are too pussy to play hc apparently, sad but true.

You will find many whine about lack of hc servers..but many will not actually play on them. It's like when the night comes down and you see the server pop all bail to a day server. 

Have you got decent net ? I am in Brissy and set my ping to about 250 - 300 to find a good pop hc server. Most of us Aussies are too pussy to play hc apparently, sad but true.

Yeah it looks that which is a real shame. I have never played on 150+ ping server before, wouldn't it be pretty bad when you get into fire fights?

I did the mod from june 2012 until just before release of SA on the shittiest internet known to mankind and considered 100-150 a good ping.most;ly was up around the low 200 mark :)

If i play reg in SA i go for the low ping aussie servers but HC on 200 odd seems pretty good. The terrible Lag, desync and other glitches in this game makes ping seem the least of anyones worries anyway lol. 

• Like 1

well, if you think looking through walls is bad, look at this issue... http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view.php?id=8063

legal noclip AND wallhack in the jail building...

pre-tty baaaad

edit: if you want the real dayz experience, the mod right now is my go-to

That was fixed a while ago IIRC, when they removed the ability to jump/vault indoors.

Hrmmm server has been maintaining 30 to 40 every night for a few weeks now. Starts getting jumpy between 7 to 8pm AEST.

As far as the OP... I hardly say this bug is gamebreaking, annoying as fuck but not gamebreaking. They'll fix it I'm sure because that little place on the roof of the school where you vault into has been fixed. 

Hrmmm server has been maintaining 30 to 40 every night for a few weeks now. Starts getting jumpy between 7 to 8pm AEST.

As far as the OP... I hardly say this bug is gamebreaking, annoying as fuck but not gamebreaking. They'll fix it I'm sure because that little place on the roof of the school where you vault into has been fixed. 

It wasn't last night, I can tell you that.

As for game breaking, read the other posts by me.

Since I posted this thread, this bug has received 15 upvotes.... Random zombie noises has received 25  :rolleyes:

It wasn't last night, I can tell you that.

As for game breaking, read the other posts by me.

Since I posted this thread, this bug has received 15 upvotes.... Random zombie noises has received 25  :rolleyes:

Well gamebreaking is a matter of perception and I expressed my opinion but I'll go and upvote it.

As for the server thing and just to prove a point...  ;)

dayzserverdaily_zps32a08acd.jpgdayzserver_zpse88fbfbb.jpg

Well gamebreaking is a matter of perception and I expressed my opinion but I'll go and upvote it.

As for the server thing and just to prove a point...  ;)

dayzserverdaily_zps32a08acd.jpgdayzserver_zpse88fbfbb.jpg

We couldn't even find that server last night, it wasn't just me either. there was 5 of us. We even commented it was weird that one wasn't up.

We couldn't even find that server last night, it wasn't just me either. there was 5 of us. We even commented it was weird that one wasn't up.

Heh I have no idea mate but quite a few had no issues finding it.  :D

Default your filters maybe?