Sign in to follow this  
mauricedv

After being joining the server it says no message received..

So basically, I can open dayz and look at the server list. I then choose a server and after playing for a few minutes or so (The time before the bug happens varies), it will show the yellow disconnection symbol and soon after the red disconnect symbol and start counting up the "no message received" timer. I then try and exit and when I do DayZ crashes and I have to enter task manager to end DayZ manually. Because it is not responding.

This started happening when I tried to make dayz windowed but I have changed it back to full screen mode now (It could be because of this but I doubt it).Also, this happens in all servers even if the restart timer is very long , so I know its not a coincidence that I am joining a server before the restart.Another reason could be related to the fact I cant see my character in the home screen ( the menu), but i'm not sure.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

P.S. : I have had a look on google , people were having similar problems on this thread, but no solution.

THis problem sounds similar, but different people's problems were solved differently.

Thread: http://steamcommunity.com/app/221100/discussions/1/558749824497532407/

Edited by mauricedv