Sign in to follow this  
lostandcrazy34

DayZ Depredation|Armed APC's|AS50|Custom Missions|Map Additions|Deploy-Bike-Moto-Mozzie-|SBB|Tow/Lift|Cinder Indestructible|Elevators|Build Snapping|A

SERVER EVENT!!!! HUNGER GAMES EVENT BEING HELD TUESDAY NIGHT 9PM CST Come check out the fun.. Only one shall survive

• Like 1

NEW TO SERVER!!!! Cman's Gun Emporium. This is a place where almost all the guns in epoch will be added. This will allow people a place to sell those unwanted guns and have a large variation of guns.... Thanks DizzY

• Like 1

SERVER EVENT!!! NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD!!! TONIGHT (Wednesday around 8-9pm central time)!!! BE THERE OR BE DEAD!! – This event will be like the hunger games only there will be hundreds of zombies in an enclosed arena, you will have your start out survival gear, it will be dark, and you will be pinned against other players and the hundreds of zeds.. Last man standing will win the NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD!!.. 

just threw a team pvp event.!!! was fun.. another event coming this Wednesday come join the fight.  

• Like 1

dayz depredation has tons of new players and still looking for more... bring your group. bring yourself.. 

• Like 1

I love this server, I play almost everyday and absolutely love it. The admins are friendly and most of the players are as well. All the added vehicles and buildings make the game play so much easier and a lot more fun to play. It's so easy to make money and get big bases quickly. The 4 types of missions give the server a wider variety of depth and makes it better to play. There is the occasional pvp event which is great fun and the prizes are amazing, i won 2 stingers and a bunch of rockets for it. Also the added gem system gives the ability for better vehicles than just your regular epoch vehicles it alos make getting money a lot easier and quicker if you know where to look.
In short i find this server absolutely amazing <3 

Depredation is looking for new players, so why don't you come over and join us. Have some fun on our awesome server. You might end up liking it and stay who knows? You won't until you try it :)  

jike your phat and no one likes you... lol jk.. thanks for the post.. yes depredation is always cleaning up the mess and making new homes for new ppl come check it out.. 

Come one come all, try your luck against ZRT the owners of Cherno. We love to fight and love to have battles with people over Cherno. But watch out we have bases throughout it and in places you may not expect. So why not try and beat us :)