vinyljunkie

DAYZ EUROPA - The world's finest vanilla DayZ Mod server

First-person Friday went even better than we thought. Peak at around 40 players is pretty amazing for a server set to first-person only.

Played some myself and damn it's different and kind of hard.

Gonna make a poll on our forums to find out what the players thought about it.

Server back to third-person now.

Cheers.

I might consider changing server if the server i play on keep being mostly empty.

I really liked what i'v read  about your server. The only problem for is that it's not a 1st person server.

Where can i find your forum?

Cheers

Edited by AlytPool

I might consider changing server if the server i play on keep being mostly empty.

I really liked what i'v read  about your server. The only problem for is that it's not a 1st person server.

Where can i find your forum?

Cheers

Hey AlytPool!

Well, running a first-person server can't be easy. I am glad to hear that.

Forums and more is at dayzeuropa.com

Just a quick post letting you all know DayZ Europa supports the J.S.R.S. sound mod.

Making a post on our forums on how to install it easy.

Cheers!

Edited by vinyljunkie

Ok i'm trying your server with my friends after two years on Dayzero. Very nice performances, very nice to play. Quick login as well.

Some questions:

- Your blood type change after each death?

- How long the tents and crates stays after you pitch them?

Ok i'm trying your server with my friends after two years on Dayzero. Very nice performances, very nice to play. Quick login as well.

Some questions:

- Your blood type change after each death?

- How long the tents and crates stays after you pitch them?

Hey again AlytPool!

Thanks, I spend quite some time perfecting it and the developers should have the credit for the awesome performance boost that came with 1.8.3

-Yes it changes everytime.

-Tents and stashes stay for 7 days after the owner have died unless someone interacts with it, If the owner is still alive they stay unless someone destroys them.

Glad you like it and welcome :)

Cheers

Edited by vinyljunkie

Anyone know where to find a updated browser map for the mod?

With the mini arfield west of NWAF ( what's the name of the small airfield there?)

Hey, I could be wrong but I don't think there are one. I still use the ol' dayzdb.com/map/chernarus :)

That airfield is referred to as the "Lopatino Airfield" amongst me and my buddys.

Maybe someone else here knows of a good updated map over the mod?

If not something tells me there will be one soon as the popularity of the mod is growing once again!

Cheers

Mini NWAF maybe :_)

Btw do you know how many heli crashes every restart? And restart is every 4h?

Having almost given up on DayZ in all forms due to the nonexistence of proper non/low scripted servers with hardcore settings, good performance and full with players, this server has given the game a reborn to me. If you can live with the fact it runs third person (most people will prefer this anyway), it is perfect in all ways! For me this is to date by far the best you can play of all dayz titles out there, including the active mods and Standalone. I hadn't played since 1.7, and this was a big surprise to me how polished it has become and to hear they are still putting in a lot of effort to improve it further, despite the fact Bohemia doesn't support it, it makes me glad to hear.

On top of that I've seen how active the admins are. Haven't faced any issue so far with anything server related. And I've already enjoyed many encounters willing to put up a fight north as well :)

The server uses to be full early evening, but I think in all honesty it deserves to be even more popular.

So to all european (at least) people that likes a pure version of DayZ, regardless if you are looking for survival or pvp, I would highly recommend this server. After having tested EVERYTHING and playing for almost two years, this is simply the best alternative to date and will be for a long time ahead. Thanks to vinyl for all the hard work with hosting and promoting. See you on the server!

Edited by AndersE
  • Like 2

AndersE I almost shed a tear. Some beans for you :beans: :beans: :beans:

Having almost given up on DayZ in all forms due to the nonexistence of proper non/low scripted servers with hardcore settings, good performance and full with players, this server has given the game a reborn to me. If you can live with the fact it runs third person (most people will prefer this anyway), it is perfect in all ways! For me this is to date by far the best you can play of all dayz titles out there, including the active mods and Standalone. I hadn't played since 1.7, and this was a big surprise to me how polished it has become and to hear they are still putting in a lot of effort to improve it further, despite the fact Bohemia doesn't support it, it makes me glad to hear.

On top of that I've seen how active the admins are. Haven't faced any issue so far with anything server related. And I've already enjoyed many encounters willing to put up a fight north as well :)

Hey Anders and thank you for taking the time to post here. Reading what you write makes me realize that this is the reason we run DayZ Europa. For the experience, for the players.

Thank you!

Hey, somehow the difficulty settings didn't load as it usually does. It will be fixed next restart.

Edited by vinyljunkie

Madra6 we have a player from USA who plays with 200-250 ping and he is not complaining of any lags, so I think you should also give it a try!

• Like 1

I would love to play but I constantly get 100+ ping

Playing with a 100+ ping won't be a problem from experience. Give it a go!

Welcome.

Edited by vinyljunkie

Hey Roman!

I am not sure what this can be as I have not experienced it myself. Have you tried to re download the mod from steam? Also try to validate Arma2, Arma2OA and Arma2DayZ Mod files in Steam and don't use DayZ Commander as it seems broke atm.

DayZ Europa can easily be joined by pressing the join button on our homepage, no need for external programs anymore.

Let me know how it goes.

Edited by vinyljunkie
  • Like 1

Using the join button the your homepage seemed to work, I just player for a couple of hours without problems. Thanks!

I am glad to hear that Roman, anytime!

See you.

Banned:

19.12.2014 17:18:16: Frankie  60e9a1da935315beefe900a3f289579d - #0 "BAF_L85A2_RIS_CWS" 0:0
  • Like 1