ereed2125

Console Gaming

Playing Dayz, I found it difficult to get used to mainly because I am a console gamer. I think if the Dayz mod was transferred over to consoles such as ps3 and ps4 it would make the game much more popular and more gamer friendly.

Playing Dayz, I found it difficult to get used to mainly because I am a console gamer. I think if the Dayz mod was transferred over to consoles such as ps3 and ps4 it would make the game much more popular and more gamer friendly.

Hello and welcome to the forums. Make sure to read up on a few things, as there have been multiple suggestions regarding this already.

One thing to note, though: the DayZ-Mod will never be ported to Console, as it's based off ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead and is a mod for that, so in order for that to work ARMA would have to be ported to console, which is not going to happen, considering ARMA 3 already came out (for PC).

I highly doubt the SA will come out on consoles anytime soonner or later and if actually gets released the hype will already be gone since it will take a while unless BIS wants to make themselves a name for half-assed games. Doesn't matter what rocket says...you can easily say the wrong thing in his position if you are hyped up about your own game.

That's nearly impossible, but  would be a good a idea to add some compatibility to some joypad input, but I don't think that would happen.

I like to watch DayZ on youtube really want it but cant get it because im on laptop with windows 8. I fucking agree with you the should put it on every console from Xbox360, Xbox 1,ps4 and Ps3 you would have more people playing and it will be more popular then and also there would be less controls. TO make the controls make the controls work like skyrim to make it all easier. I really want it but the only way I would be able to get it if it does come out for console. So if you guys say no there's something the fuck wrong with you it will make the game Dayz more popular and you will make more money like what I said I really want it but cant get it laptop doesn't make the requirement.

I like to watch DayZ on youtube really want it but cant get it because im on laptop with windows 8. I fucking agree with you the should put it on every console from Xbox360, Xbox 1,ps4 and Ps3 you would have more people playing and it will be more popular then and also there would be less controls. TO make the controls make the controls work like skyrim to make it all easier. I really want it but the only way I would be able to get it if it does come out for console. So if you guys say no there's something the fuck wrong with you it will make the game Dayz more popular and you will make more money like what I said I really want it but cant get it laptop doesn't make the requirement.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I'm pretty sure PC gaming is bigger the console gaming? You're right it probably could be transfered over to consoles but theres no point. This game was a mod based off of ARMA, I believe they will stick to their roots. 

If you do a little research you will discover there are quite a few zombies games coming to the consoles, why don't you check those out.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I'm pretty sure PC gaming is bigger the console gaming? You're right it probably could be transfered over to consoles but theres no point. This game was a mod based off of ARMA, I believe they will stick to their roots.

If you do a little research you will discover there are quite a few zombies games coming to the consoles, why don't you check those out.

Speak for yourself man , the developers stated before standalone release that the game(standalone) , if successful and after full completion , will be ported to Xbox and playstation ... Also for the guy who thinks its impossible to assign all the controls to a controller , well it's not with a lil application called xpadder. It allows you to assign button combinations as well as single buttons for things so if a controller has 20 "buttons" (triggers or directional included and directions of analog sticks) it can have 20 x 20 combinations of buttons so you can literally map hundreds of "actions" onto your controller using multiple combinations (for instance , hold left trigger then press left, right , up , or down to activate hot slots 1-4) ..

Pretty awesome on controller especially since the mouse acceleration is fixed ! Still not as good at pointing which is why I wouldn't want cross platform play , but ill defly purchase this game again when it's ported to ps4 :) ..

Edited by Grapefruit kush

Speak for yourself man , the developers stated before standalone release that the game(standalone) , if successful and after full completion , will be ported to Xbox and playstation ... Also for the guy who thinks its impossible to assign all the controls to a controller , well it's not with a lil application called xpadder. It allows you to assign button combinations as well as single buttons for things so if a controller has 20 "buttons" (triggers or directional included and directions of analog sticks) it can have 20 x 20 combinations of buttons so you can literally map hundreds of "actions" onto your controller using multiple combinations (for instance , hold left trigger then press left, right , up , or down to activate hot slots 1-4) ..

Pretty awesome on controller especially since the mouse acceleration is fixed ! Still not as good at pointing which is why I wouldn't want cross platform play , but ill defly purchase this game again when it's ported to ps4 :) ..

ya same here but I don't have a ps4 but I will fucking definatly buy it for xbox60 for damn sure I would of bought it for pc but my lap top dosent make the minimal requirement or does it matter?

dayz and console (or controller) don't match up. Controller has too less buttons, you cannot change ur field of view quick enough or look right/left ....