This is the 4th Special Forces Group Challenging all Milsim / Bandit Groups out there in DayZ Epoch. If you and your group thinks you have what it takes to assault others bases, survive on a map that you can barely find weapons on ( requires you to actually look and stock up on ) and go against elite DayZ KOS units or even those Care Bear Units that want to help the Pubbers, Then come on to the DayZWars Server on the EPOCH MOD. Show us what you got, get killed or even cry your way out of the server? I personally challenge you units to come and Fight. Server is up but will have more stuff added to it with Custom Bases and Auto Refuel. You'll have to fix your own vehicles though. If you want 15 choppers you'll have to earn it the hard way. Only the skilled dedicated player will do this. Do not need Cry Babies on the server. Come and get us, I don't think you have what it takes.

ALL MILSIM AN OTHER UNITS SERVER WILL BE POPULATED WITH 

OUR UNIT and OTHERS ON APRIL 15th 2014. You are more than welcome to head on there now to start stocking up if need be before people get on. Because once we get on there We're killing all your asses. Good Luck and Let the WARS BEGIN. 

PS> We also have the Attack Littlebirds with Only Mini Guns on the server, for you pilots who think you can Fly. Heh Good luck pussies

All units or groups that come on the server on the 15th will be given 5 Brief cases of gold to start with for free. A custom skin attached to their player ID's for their groups that way you can ID friendlies. That will only be on the 15th-18th on a first come first serve basis. Come to TS, for details 

ts3.DayZWars.com

Server IP: 208.67.250.61:2302

TODAY IS THE LAUNCH OF DAYZ WARS. ANY AVAILABLE UNITS OR PUBLIC PERSONNEL, COME ON IN THE SERVER AN START GEARING UP. BE READY FOR THE WARS GENTLEMEN<  SHIT'S ABOUT TO GET REAL LOL. Remember the deal we offer. Stop in the Teamspeak an get some gear and gold for free to get started. This deal is only from the 15th-18th. Contact Smith.J for details.

ts3.dayzwars.com

we just made it to where you don't have to maintain bases. Plus Weapons are now harder to find. That way people are spawn killed. For people with groups or clans that come into the server, get ahold of us. We will provide you with Gold, Uniforms that other clans can't use, and Weapons with building supplies to get you started. After that you're on your own. Get prepared for Clan battles and bandit killing today! Welcome to DayZWars where the best clan/unit survives. Survival of the fittest baby!

ts3.dayzwars.com

www.dayzwars.com

server IP: 208.67.250.61:2302

filter DayzWars

Edited by Smith.J

it is a 100 man server to we have plenty of room for everyone to join

Thank you Polenske, Anyways we have custom towns and bases. Will be adding in custom missions and setting up clans or groups with start up building material to build your bases. I will also add the fact that you will never have to maintain your bases to get them to stay. We understand real life comes first so if you're off the server for a week and you want to come back your base will still be there. Trader Zones also are safe area's that way you can't be killed in them. GOD mode is enabled in trader area's

i know its hard to find people on the server with so many but i recommend the servers that i like there is so many servers to pick from anymore that when i get a good recommendation i go check it out for my own personal opinion. i like the no matinance for the server and it makes it easyer because once u get the base up then all u have to focus on is the AI, keeping supplies up and random people on the server.and i like the god mode in the traded zones. I am on that server and hope to see u on there so we can be friends or enemys depending on how it works out on the server.So lets get to the battlefield so we can decide how this alliance or rivalry works out.

Yep and many more customs things will be added. If anyone has any good Ideas on what to put on map to make it more fun then stop on in the DayZ Wars TS and let us know. We'll work with ya to make this community a better place.

Only bump once a day, please.

Still looking for Hero Clans or Groups to hunt down the Bandit Units and help the public people survive on the server. Stop in for details and don't be afraid to message.    ts3.dayzwars.com

We Welcome Echo Outbreak Response EOR the the DayZWars server. One of the first Hero groups to join. See you guys on the battlefield and hopefully you can protect those bambi's on the coast from the bandits. They'll need it.

we are always on ts ts3.DayZWars.com:9988 if need anything that is for dayzwars so come in and check it out and the

server IP:208.67.250.61:2302

so stop in and check it out

We had a couple New additions for groups on DayZWars server and they are Pathfinders -PF/ Heros, Hopfully PF and EOR can protect the bambies from the 4SFG, Frigid Method-FM, 1st Special Forces Group-1SFG, Fast Attack Group-FAG, Umbrella Security Services-USS. If u want to join in on the fun come on in pubers and groups/clans are welcome to join. Hope to see u there.

Server IP:208.67.250.61:2302

www.DayZWars.com

TS        :ts3.DayZWars.com:9988