crazyandlazy

Anyone getting bored of Standalone?

Well that's a whole lot of time. Especially on an incomplete game. It is only to be expected. I have taken a break for 2 weeks now with around 200 hours.

• Like 1

Honestly yes, nothing to do after getting gear. Just waiting for new content

• Like 1

Breaking Point mod, and Wasteland, have been seeing more gameplay lately. Still get in SA a couple times a week but not as obsessively.

I am. After 660+ hours.

I'm not surprise after that many hours.

I always play a little to see the new update and content then I stopped and get back and so on.

• Like 1

I've got a mere 120ish hours so I'm not bored yet. I'm only able to play every couple of days so I get some downtime; makes it last a bit longer

However I rarely have decent gear, I play more for interactions than anything else. "It's fun gettin into trouble"

• Like 1

350 hours in and not bored at all.  Hell, even went a rented a server so I have my own place to hangout with my buddies  :D

• Like 3

Give SA a break. Zeus was released today on for arma 3 go give that a try.

Try project zomboid its great. Play ace mod on arma 2.

Just give SA a break and then come back when more stuff is added I recommend coming back in 3 months will feel like a drastically different game.

• Like 1

660+ hours.

I'm currently at 90 hours, and a bunch of those were spent afk in a bush, just filling up the server during closed alpha. Funny, eh?

Not exactly tired of the SA, but waiting for a few more patches before I fire it up again.

But 660 hours? Really?

Damn.

• Like 1

I am as of today in my 901st hour of game play. I still don't get bored. When I do I join a full pop server, get killed and start over :-)

• Like 5

I am. After 660+ hours.

Though they overlap, there is a difference in being bored and being burnt out my friend. Perhaps you're the latter?

• Like 1

550 hours in. Minus maybe 40 to 70 hours of afk time? lol.  

I wouldn't say I'm "bored",  But I certainly do have to keep goals in mind while playing to keep it interesting. It's the only way to keep DayZ fun at it's current state.

Take a big bong rip and let your imagination soar ;p

• Like 1

264 hrs? I think it counts the time I spent afk with Dayz running in background. I am too afraid to play and lose all my stuff :(

I am. After 660+ hours.

Play the mod, its like 1000 times better atm.

Breaking Point mod, and Wasteland, have been seeing more gameplay lately. Still get in SA a couple times a week but not as obsessively.

Iv been playing Origins. Thats pretty freaking awesome lol.

• Like 2

Damn, I thought my ~150 hours was a lot. I'm a bit bored of the current version, so I haven't played in 2 weeks or so, but I'm still a huge fan of the game and I'm eagerly awaiting the next update.

Edited by solodude23
  • Like 1

only log 2-4 hours a week anymore, not really bored with it, just other stuff to play...friggin project zomboid and space engineers. been considering kicking the ole' BP or Epoch server back on...

​NINE HUNDRED

God bless you lady, god bless you. 

I fixed that for you ;-)

• Like 1

I'm currently at 90 hours, and a bunch of those were spent afk in a bush, just filling up the server during closed alpha. Funny, eh?

Not exactly tired of the SA, but waiting for a few more patches before I fire it up again.

But 660 hours? Really?

Damn.

Yup. I never played the mod so the concept was really new for me. I bought the mod just two days ago so I am currently jumping over and playing that. Got killed why trying to steal a bus lol. So funny.

407 hours and yes it got to be very repetitive around hour 100...

407 hours and yes it got to be very repetitive around hour 100...

I really think it doesn't matter how many hours you got but how you use them.

For example: At some point, there may be some use for all the tools like pliers, hammers, stuff that no one picks up. Why not prepare a bit and treasure hunt for items that may come in handy with the next update or the one after that?

Try to stalk people without being noticed, run around without pants... just try something new, crazy or plain different.

That's what I do. It can be way more fun than just running around killing or being killed ;-)

I took a swim to Skalisty Island yesterday, just because I wanted to explore it. Try to find monuments, see if the Green Mountain really is haunted, find some Easter Eggs...

There really is a lot of stuff to do, just form it into something that is different and new.

Change the way you look at things and the things you look at will change :-)

Edited by Demonica
  • Like 2