Sign in to follow this  
Coday

Rare Moments

I love ur vids xD Short, exciting and awesome ! Good job ;)

Thanks mate !

… really really boring stuff to watch. And i do understand german.

U haven`t done anything in the whole vid, no real encounters, no engagements… and rare moments? a bambi falling of a roof and meeting a guy at the NEAF?? ...

• Like 1

You don't need to understand German to understand what is going on, he is meeting new people and keeping it dynamic and fun.

Do you create videos donotlog? I'd love to see you do or if not that's fine, let me know what you want to see. I do YouTube video's also and am always trying to improve them so your input would be great!

TFO.

… really really boring stuff to watch. And i do understand german.

U haven`t done anything in the whole vid, no real encounters, no engagements… and rare moments? a bambi falling of a roof and meeting a guy at the NEAF?? ...

That are definitely rare moments, maybe you do not play enough to be able to judge about that ;) It seems as if you are only interested in Kills etc. and shoot ingame on everything which moves in your surroundings. So produce Videos of DayZ SA by yourself and then we can continue that discussion.

Edited by Coday

How was any of that fun? That was the most boring dayz vid I ever watched, and I do understand all of it. And none of those moments have been rare in any way >.>

That are definitely rare moments, maybe you do not play enough to be able to judge about that ;) It seems as if you are only interested in Kills etc. and shoot ingame on everything which moves in your surroundings. So produce Videos of DayZ SA by yourself and then we can continue that discussion.

I ve played 176 hours - have met mutiple persons on the NEAF, seen alot of people on the coast playing friendly and yes i ve seen friendlies on the industrial builing in berenzihno and been there myself waiting for fresh spwans...

You re small mind might not know this but not everybody who thinks your vids are not fun to watch is automatically a bandit. i myself am for sure not a bandit... And eventough i am not interested in people going around and just kill people i still think your vid is boring. You do nothing special... your commentary is not exiting nor is your playstyle.

If you dont want to hear critisism like that, don`t do dayz vids... It`s that simple. Or don`t post them here... If you produce somehting special and fun to watch i would let you know too but that`s just not it.

Automatically asuming everybody who doesn`t like your vid is a douchbag or a bandit makes you just seem like a kid mate. It`s called prejudging (german:vorurteilen; hope translation is correct)

When you want to get good feedback in an english forum with german commentary it`s going to be hard anyways because nobody will watch it further than 30 secs, i did understand it and still thought it`s boring as hell.. take the critisism like a man or run around crying my friend

just my 2 cents

I ve played 176 hours - have met mutiple persons on the NEAF, seen alot of people on the coast playing friendly and yes i ve seen friendlies on the industrial builing in berenzihno and been there myself waiting for fresh spwans...

You re small mind might not know this but not everybody who thinks your vids are not fun to watch is automatically a bandit. i myself am for sure not a bandit... And eventough i am not interested in people going around and just kill people i still think your vid is boring. You do nothing special... your commentary is not exiting nor is your playstyle.

If you dont want to hear critisism like that, don`t do dayz vids... It`s that simple. Or don`t post them here... If you produce somehting special and fun to watch i would let you know too but that`s just not it.

Automatically asuming everybody who doesn`t like your vid is a douchbag or a bandit makes you just seem like a kid mate. It`s called prejudging (german:vorurteilen; hope translation is correct)

When you want to get good feedback in an english forum with german commentary it`s going to be hard anyways because nobody will watch it further than 30 secs, i did understand it and still thought it`s boring as hell.. take the critisism like a man or run around crying my friend

just my 2 cents

You do not have to translate ;) Ok, so that's your opinion which I have to respect.I exaggerated a bit and I am sorry if I insulted you in any way.  There are people who like that vid and some who do not. I know that it is not my best video. If you are up to some better videos of me check out my channel. Some of my favourite Videos are 

and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9O3OxjaxUI.

Greetings,Coday

Edited by Coday