Got guns ?

Blaze 95 with 160 7.62 ammo and 3 snap loaders

Magnum with 30 .357 bullets and 3 speed loaders

1911 with 2 magazines

P1 with one magazine

LongHorn 

Edited by General Zod
  • Like 1

Current stable branch characters, and recently wiped experimental ones. (we just had a new exp patch today...)

Stable 1PP
10powpd.jpg

Details

e7jybp.jpg

63su4h.jpg

2w4g028.jpg

Stable 3PP

ou5qax.jpg

Details

mbpa9z.jpg

2zpp6dj.jpg

3343h4x.jpg

Wiped exp characters as of today.

3PP

nfmloi.jpg

1PP

64mozq.jpg

Going back to experimental to start again.

Edited by Odin Lowe
  • Like 1

Would really like to find a helicopter crash, could do with one of those ghost masks. 

iyddow.jpg

1PP experimental

30u3fxi.jpg

taos4z.jpg

3PP exp, minimalist Hunter/Fisherman character -- 22 for hunting, hoe for digging worms, no axe, no pistol

11mdwu8.jpg

Edited by whiskeytango
  • Like 1

experimental 1/3pp servers
9yPU9Fc.jpg

01TlhRi.jpg

Edited by modis002
  • Like 1

That's some epic widescreen right there. What resolution is that?

sFeVPlU.jpg

Edited by Sacha

Couple military guys hid under the wrong tree...

5tcl9Wq.jpg?1

• Like 3

Here's my current build. My current life I have been alive for over a month, since late sept. 3 really close calls with certain death, to 2 pvp close calls and one poisoning.were I went all grey. Its been my goal to survive as long as possible and I never gave up. Had to re gear a few times, but never once let him die. I did group pvp and solo pvp with this life and been all over on this build. Its been a real adventure. I been though some crazy crap one this build, well that lived anyways. These are my latest screen shots from the .50 build with some of the new items.  I traded in my hunters for the new back pack and my boots lol...found one of those leather repair kits....haven't had to use it with the jungle boots. 

On my second gurka helmet now lol 1st one I lost when I was tipsy playing....left it on the ground and logged out lol...

I am hoping to survive the next patch. But dayz is dayz so who knows may die next time I play...so its important to atleast show this far. Ha Ha before I fall off a cliff or get shot.

DayZ-11-06-201421-24-56_1_zpsc9368bf5.jp

DayZ-11-06-201421-25-23_zpsb76ad53f.jpgDayZ-11-06-201421-25-33_zpsf5d8e3e2.jpg

DayZ-11-06-201421-24-58_zps2f40c18d.jpg

Edited by CJFlint
  • Like 1

Been alive since the wipe with both stable public branch characters.

3PP

106he29.jpg

Details

213hctz.jpg

9h0z1h.jpg

245zj0l.jpg

208czuc.jpg

1PP  Favorite character look currently.

nlsmsi.jpg

Details

2n81ts7.jpg

333fh1v.jpg

r8xmo0.jpg

11rzrds.jpg

• Like 1

My take at a "Winter Ops" Camouflage. With the addition of the white balaclava, this has been made possible. Can't wait for more winter/white clothing. Its the only way to survive this heat in 0.50!

Winter_Ops.jpg

• Like 3

My take at a "Winter Ops" Camouflage. With the addition of the white balaclava, this has been made possible. Can't wait for more winter/white clothing. Its the only way to survive this heat in 0.50!

Winter_Ops.jpg

This reminds me. I cant wait for real winter weather and effects like snow to be added. Cool!

Edited by CJFlint
  • Like 2

With the arrival of private hives, character connected to one server is back again, and it reminds me a lot of the DayZ mod. I really enjoyed it and gotta say that with the stand, it's even more fun! (At least for me! :lol:  I never liked the whole base building thing...)

Anyway, I've been alive for a while now with this private hive character. Tried to make it look a bit like the one of the default skin you got when spawning as a survivor on the shore in the mod.

zuh6i8.jpg

On a side note, I switched the stock parts (handgrip and stock) between the AKM and AK74 and gotta say they look much "better" that way!! They look much similar to their DayZ mod/ArmA2 counter parts but overall they feel more authentic to me.

30c2elj.jpg

34g2e4p.jpg

• Like 1

I rarely venture into towns unless its to give a hand to people or clear out bandits. Therefore I enjoy having the ability to be fully self-sufficient. I also enjoy carrying a stupidly high amount of ammo.

ed2AeEC.jpgHVb2T3L.jpg

• Like 1