lafeasd

Shipwreck, am I the only one?

EVERYTIME I get into the shipwreck north of Berezino, I find myself lost in the maze. 

Am I the only retard?

Edited by lafeasd
  • Like 4

I´d say yes, but I have only explored a little bit.

I´d say yes, but I have only explored a little bit.

Same here. Are we talking about the shipwreck at Rify?

I possibly know where you got stuck if you are in stern (=backside) of the ship.

it someway looks like this if i remember right

vWvRrU7.jpg

Go to the upper deck and move to the left or right. Then go to front. Once you're hitting the wall make an S-move and you will find the stairs that lead you to liberty!

Edited by elLoCo
  • Like 1

I possibly know where you got stuck if you are in larboard (backside) of the ship.

Go to the upper deck and move to the left or right. Then go to front. Once you're hitting the wall make an S-move and you will find the stairs that lead you to liberty!

Could you draw a map ??

• Like 1

All the fucking time... my mate has to come find me and guide me back most of the time.

I once died of hunger trying to get off...

don't judge me, I'm farsighted and needed new glasses. :D

Edited by Geckofrog7
  • Like 1

If you're visiting the east part of the ship, remember that you need to take the stairs which lead to an open walkway with a gap in the middle that you need to walk across to get to the stairs to get down.

If you're visiting the west part of the ship, remember that there's about 3 stories of compartments, and only the top one allows you to get out, there's additional stories above that one but they require you to walk up different stairs.

I'll draw a map. Let me break out MS paint.

Edit: I failed.

Edited by Daemonkid

huh.. i never have a problem with it. always know how to get back out. unless its night and i have no light then it can get tricky.

but no issue during the day.

Got lost in the bowels aft of the ship on a pitch black night, only saved by the stars after five or so minutes of stumbling around below decks. I didn't even realise i was on the deck until i saw the stars. 

I have.  It's part of the adventure!  Just try not to fall or starve!

I've spawned there nearly 4 times in a row now (or as close as you can get), and I'm starting to get the hang of it.

Now imagine, it's night, You're panicky that someone chases you, and you just ruuuuun... right over the edge where the ship breaks in half and you fall to your death.

Happened to me. Twice. I grrrr this! >:(  It's so dangerous at night on that thing if you don't know where you have to go.

EVERYTIME I get into the shipwreck north of Berezino, I find myself lost in the maze. 

Am I the only retard?

You are :D

I have.  It's part of the adventure!  Just try not to fall or starve!