Sign in to follow this  
thesupermod2

More Detailed/Advanced Combat Gear (Cyre Precision etc)

Hi all,

I've been watching Lone Survivor and Act Of Valor lately and I realized that alot of the SEAL teams carry some really cool gear. I've picked out an image depicting 2 pieces of gear which I believe is essential to the game.

1) Combat Goggles, Combat Goggles are essential to DayZ SA. Don't you think? IMO wearing a large Gas Mask (the only current Facial Gear atm) on your face isn't exactly the most realistic. Most people are doing this because it is basically the only thing that can "protect" your face with. It is a variant of the combat goggle. Not to mention it looks ridiculous. 

2) Face Cover/Gear, This is a really cool addition I would like to see added to the game. It is a face mask (you can see in the picture below). It can come in Black, Dark Blue or Navy Blue. Similar to what cowboys wear. This piece of gear is not as essential is the above goggles but still a really cool and worthy item to be added into the game. (its the black stuff their wearing on their face.) 

Note: It could be a balaclava or a divers balaclava/mask but it protects your neck and your face from the elements.

The image is below:

FiMgzSP.jpg

Edited by thesupermod
  • Like 1

i would like that, but make it extremely rare.

i would like that, but make it extremely rare.

but why.

If anything GAS MASKS Should be extremely rare. And these items more common.6

I dislike how they have set up the lootspawns. I think you should have the ability to strip dead military bodies for gear.

This not a war game, it's a survival, there's arma, COD, BF4, and many more for that.. so stop asking for more military gear and ask for more civilian outfit

Edited by JKS-Alex

both are pretty much confirmed. They said yes to balaclavas and goggles have already been modeled. 

This not a war game, it's a survival, there's arma, COD, BF4, and many more for that.. so stop asking for more military gear and ask for more civilian outfit

There would have been a huge military presence. 

Nao guess wat?

Tactical goggles are already in the game.

and many people suggested the faiz-bandana-thingy, too

It can come in Black, Dark Blue or Navy Blue. Similar to what cowboys where.

Sry, but that's a whole new level.

Not "what Cowboys were" or "what C.boys wear".

But where were the Cowboy and what wear they? :D

(Sorry, no offense intended, but most of the people tend to say "were" and "where", but "wear" and "where" is new :p)

Edited by irishroy

The face-cover thingie is called a "balaclava". We used them when I was in the US Army. It is just a piece of fabric. It should be relatively common on military bases/airfields.

The face-cover thingie is called a "balaclava". We used them when I was in the US Army. It is just a piece of fabric. It should be relatively common on military bases/airfields.

Yeah at least the Balaclava should be implemented