Bluuhunter

Losing Connectiong to Every Server I Join - Please Help!

I've been having this problem where I will try to join a server and will be connected for less than 5 minutes, then the red link appears.

I haven't found any solutions to this online and am in need of assistance! The game is unplayable in this condition.

Not to mention that when I try to Exit the server that I am being disconnected from it freezes my game and will not go to main menu.

I will then have to Alt+Ctrl+Del to close and re-open. 

If i attempt to join a different server I will eventually get the spawning penalty and will have to wait a couple of minutes.... which isn't even the worst of it.

When i have to wait for that timer, I will loose connection before it is even up...

Alt+Ctrl+Del again...

you see...?

If anyone has this problem, knows how to fix it, or would just like to lend a shoulder so I can cry upon it, please feel free to comment. :thumbsup:  :(

Edited by Bluuhunter

Try unplugging it and plugging it back in.

• Like 1

I know that it's not a problem with the ping of the servers, unless it was over 100, every server i join is roughly from 50-80 ping.

Speedtest? I do that regularly and it's fine.. I play a lot of other online games with no problem at all.

3433720049.png

I'm having the exact same issue. I stay online for about 12-15 mins and disconnect for no apparent reason. And this is for every server i go on including experimental. And then you got the smug pricks (look above) who mock you every time you try and get an answer,

Yeah, I even switched locations, went to my friends house, totally different connection and router and still disconnecting me after 15 mins. Is it something to do clientside that we don't know about?