Dashisbest

Anyone else get the M4 bug?

So normally I dont go for the M4 because I prefer the SKS for long range (Mosin is nice but loud and only bolt action), but I decided to get a M4 while at the NEAF. I used, looked down the sights and all was good, then I found the BUIS iron sights and put it on, along with a MP hand guard. Once I did that the guard and sight both disappeared while in first person. So this is what it looks like.xKLotYs.jpg

I think you can tell this is really annoying and I hope there is a fix or I'm getting my SKS back :P

Have yet to deal with it, will give it a test tonight.

Thanks its really annoying that happens to it

a friend also has this bug since 2 weeks or so? but sometimes u can see the sight for some sec. depends on the direction he is looking.... but the most time they just disapear...

Does it to me all the time even with all attachments on just strips down and after 2 mins they re appear..

Edited by Zi Wilsonn

Don't worry it'll all be sorted out later. Remember this is still an alpha so please be patient.

Hello there

Its also very good to check for  and make reports in the bugtracker,

We do need folk to report issues.

Rdgs

LoK

• Like 1

Happens with every weapon too in addition to the last reply.

sometimes validating the files through steam fixes it m8.

Don't worry it'll all be sorted out later. Remember this is still an alpha so please be patient.

yea I know but some dont have the problem, im just wondering what is triggering it 

this kinda shit happens all the time

but only on m4's

I've been packing an M4 in both Regular and HC lately,also have the BUIS Iron sight on one and have not experienced this issue at all.I just recentely was playing on experimental and just updated back to Stable so maybe new files may fix it for those with the issue.I don't know ....just saying as I don't have the bug and I have just updated recentely.

All guns,and there sights or scopes all work fine for me and I have had all th scopes available within the last week.Getting hard to pack two primary weapons though with the new athletic Zeds :D

Happened to me with an acog, the zoom was still present but the acog model didn't render. It started working after a couple of log outs.

If you drop it on the floor and pick it back up, does that fix it? I had this issue too but since the last patch it hasn't come back (running a laptop using Intel HD graphics lol). 

Another thing you should try is setting all your graphics to low and then work up to see if you can find a setting that is causing it. Once you've done that you can let us know what the fix is :)

this kinda shit happens all the time

but only on m4's

i'v had it on a mosin. furthermore, try have a look inside the scope (if you have one), yo'll see a big mess there